1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Invalid Appeal: 76561198037247643 - (Malavator / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Malavator, Jan 20, 2017.

1. Malavator

Malavator Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:38490957
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198037247643 (Malavator)

Appeal Plea: N/A. There are no offenses listed at all.
    Appeal Reason: [Accounts] Hijacked - My account was abused by hijacker
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:

Appeal description:
    Good day! In second half of November I went to another city because of my family deals, from that moment did not using STEAM. Returned after the New Year, on January 10 and at the same time found that I can not log into account. I wrote a letter to technical support, and now they responded and regained my account. However, I noticed that it was banned here (steamrep). I would like to ask for unlock, attaching screenshot contacting support. Sincerely, Malavator.
    There are two screens with 2 different STEAM languages (because i'm talking with russian support), but i can translate text for you.

Message from you on Jan 10, 2017 @ 12:57pm | 10 days ago
    First Email Used: e***7@y***u
    Phone Number Used on Account: ********
    Type of Card: ******
    Last 4 of Card: ****
    Name on Card: ***********
    CD Key: *************************
    Был в отъезде, не заходил в STEAM с ноября, сейчас не могу войти в аккаунт.
    Was away, did not come to STEAM from November, now I can not log in to account.
    Files attached: ladHDEOlhUw.jpg ladHDEOlhUw.jpg Screenshot_1.jpg Screenshot_2.jpg Screenshot_1.jpg Screenshot_2.jpg Screenshot_3.jpg Screenshot_3.jpg

Message from Steam Support on Jan 20, 2017 @ 4:22am | 20 hours ago

Вероятно, ваш аккаунт был похищен другим пользователем. Чтобы предотвратить повторные взломы, мы рекомендуем пользоваться мобильным аутентификатором Steam Guard.

Так как ваш компьютер, вероятно, был заражен вредоносными программами, пожалуйста, сделайте следующее:

1) Просканируйте ваш компьютер на предмет вирусов и прочих вредоносных программ при помощи антивируса, обновленного до последней версии.

2) Смените пароль от вашей эл. почты.

Пожалуйста, прочитайте статью «Рекомендации по обеспечению безопасности аккаунта»/url].

Мы сбросили ваш пароль и отправили новый на эл.почту, которую вы указали в обращении.

Если вы его не получили, пожалуйста, проверьте папку «Спам».

Для безопасности аккаунта, сброс пароля предотвращает доступ к обменам и торговой площадке на 7 дней.

Thanks for using Steam,
    Andriy

Probably your account was stolen by another user. To prevent repeated break-ins, we recommend that you use a mobile authenticator Steam Guard.

Since your computer probably has been infected with malware, please do the following:

1) Scan your computer for viruses and other malware using antivirus updated to the latest version.

2) Change the password on your email. mail.

Please read the article "Safety Recommendations account» / url].

We will reset your password and send a new to e-mail, which you indicated in the appeal.

If you have not received it, please check the folder "Spam".

For the security of your account, reset your password to prevent access to exchanges and trading site for 7 days.

Thanks for using Steam,
    Andriy

Attached Files:

2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    You must provide exact dates (or as close as you can recall) of when you lost control of your account.
  3. Malavator

Steam:
    Hello, sir. I leave city near second half of november (10~15 of november). I did not connect to steam since that date and to january (9) when i wrote to steam support.
  4. You Are The One

Steam:
    You must provide inventory history one week prior to one week after the dates you provided
  5. Malavator

Steam:
    [​IMG]
  6. You Are The One

Steam:
    That is not what I asked for nor is that taken from within steam.
  7. Malavator

Steam:
    steam1.png steam2.png steam3.png steam4.png steam5.png

Now its correct?
  8. You Are The One

Steam:
    It appears you were Trade Banned by Valve after submission of this appeal, you will have to sort out the trade ban prior to appealing your SR tag. Feel free to submit a new appeal after you get the trade ban lifted.

Invalidating.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative).**