1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198039544164 - ([GPS]Phoonzer / SR CAUTION)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by ๖ۣۜPhoonzer, May 12, 2014.

1. ๖ۣۜPhoonzer

๖ۣۜPhoonzer New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:39639218
    Appeal for SR CAUTION

Steam profile: 76561198039544164 ([GPS]Phoonzer)

Appeal Plea: I am innocent of all listed offenses
    Appeal Reason: [Evidence] Fake - Report had falsified evidence
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:
    None.​

Appeal description:
    I have an SR caution for this:
    1. Self-admitted to faking a SR report: http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/76561198045737458-andy.44115/#post-134609

Ok, I recently found out Andy got his computer taken away from him so I can do this now.

I reported him for scamming me (which he did), a couple of days later he told me he would ddos me if I didn't say it was fake. So, I did. I said this:
    Sorry, this was a joke......I photoshopped it because I was really angry with him from something at school

Here are a few reasons why you should believe me:
    1. I dont even go to his school, here is my school id from last year (dont have one yet for this year) You can ask him what school he goes to but don't tell him why obv.

Sorry i blurred stuff out because I don't want people calling the school or knowing the exact school.

Another reason is that he is banned by SR and has 3 other pending reports on his profile.

Thank you for reading,
    Phoonzer.​
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 28, 2014
  2. SilentReaper(SR)

SilentReaper(SR) Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:89705646
    I've removed the School ID, please do not put up personally identifying info up.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
  3. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    When you lie, we no longer can trust anything you say, true or otherwise.
    By policy, lying in a report is grounds for a banned tag, you only have a caution, I am declining to grant the appeal.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**