1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Invalid Appeal: 76561198040127996 - (PM / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by [P2P] Pm The DemoCaptain, Mar 24, 2022.

1. [P2P] Pm The DemoCaptain

[P2P] Pm The DemoCaptain Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:39931134
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198040127996 (PM)

Appeal Plea: I committed the offense(s), I admit it
    Appeal Reason: [Change of Heart] I will never scam again.
    Victim Repayment: No, but I will repay. I need help finding the victim(s)
    Previous Appeals: Yes, I appealed here before and it was denied.

Alternate or Related Accounts:
    I dont have any other account​

Appeal description:
    Hey, I know I've been denied a few years back because I didnt provide enough evidences when I tried repaying the victim but he declined any repayment if I remember correctly and I believe I even accidentally pisse him off. When I first got banned by SR or what its called, I was around 10/11 years old I was a really rude brat on the internet and I wasnt allowed to buy stuff virtually. So as a stupid kid as I was I came on a saxton hale server and then I tricked the victim into borrowing out his hat to me.

That was around 10 years ago, and I've changed completely, I 100% regret what I did back then and if theres a way to repair the damages I've done i will try my best to do so.

I've tried a few times to repay my debt to nemonorm but ended up failing/pissing him off even further since my english was terrible back then, and now im blocked by him. If theres a way to solve this by maybe trading it over to a middle man or something that can deliver the amount to him. Then I will trade over the amount he lost that day. View attachment 796640

Attached Files:

2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Already appeald and denied, further attempted appeals will result in loss of posting privileges in the appeals section.
    Sidenote: You made a specific claim at the time and were unable to substantiate it, their is no way to prove the claim now, the appeal cannot be reconsidered per policy.