1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Appeal: 76561198040728167. - (Dr |Pot.Head / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Dr |Pot.Head♥ ℓℴℓ., Dec 8, 2018.

1. Dr |Pot.Head♥ ℓℴℓ.

Dr |Pot.Head♥ ℓℴℓ. Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:40231219
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198040728167. (Dr |Pot.Head)

Appeal Plea: N/A. There are no offenses listed at all.
    Appeal Reason: [Other] Another reason (Not commonly accepted)
    Victim Repayment: Yes, I repaid the victims of my offense(s)
    Previous Appeals: Yes, I appealed here before, but was told to handle other tags or to fix something else before my appeal

Alternate Accounts:

Appeal description:
    Hello dear Steam rep so as you can see i was Banned for 6 years (They Blocked the account for more info and etc..) I gave all the info to Steam support and they helped me appreciate it of course they banned me around 18 days ago, I already try back to the community but it's really hard because of the Sr Tag and the Gov Tag so yeah you already know Gov Tag deleted today and i appreciate it too, Well i wanna get a chance from youto do the same i'm legal/legit today i'm more mature today, and yeah i just wanna back to the community really like your TF2 Community and the game
    and having fun i'll appreciate it and thanks for your time and supporting me.

i'm here today after 6 years without activity on steam at all.
    i want to start play new games, and come back to the steam cummionity i want to be activity on the steam by any means.
    i want to be able to make my own group and some topics and such.
    i want to meet new ppl on steam and come back drom the dead.
    i can't join to any TF2 server becasue of the TAG in steam rep
    but i cant do that as long as that alert(Tag in steam rep) on my account
    prevente it from me.

I sent in the past but the admins told me first talk with Gov and etc.. Because the tag of the Gov then will back to the Sr, if you need more info like what i send in the past to Steam rep or to Steam Support i can send so thanks again for your time and sorry for bother.​
  2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    You clearly listed your alt account that was linked - that is the account that must submit the appeal not this alternate account.