1. SteamRep is shutting down at the end of 2024. See announcement.

Accepted Appeal: 76561198040769019 - (I <3 Panda / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by I &lt;3 Panda, Apr 27, 2020.

1. I &lt;3 Panda

I &lt;3 Panda New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:40251645
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198040769019 (I <3 Panda)

Appeal Plea: N/A. There are no offenses listed at all.
    Appeal Reason: [Change of Heart] I will never scam again.
    Victim Repayment: No, but I will repay. I need help finding the victim(s)
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate or Related Accounts:
    I do have another account, but that is just a csgo smurf, never used it for trading.​

Appeal description:
    Do not know where I can see the list of offences, checked my profile a bit on this site and can not see anything of the sort. The ban was added 3000+ days ago on this site, which is around 8.5 years. The is the time when I was 13, so I was quite young and that was the time when I played TF2. I think if I recall correctly the worst I ever did would have been "sharking" or trading newbies for things that they did not know the value off and earning profit from trading. But that was 8 years ago, I dont touch the trading scene, I dont bother with trading, only game I play is csgo and I sold all my skins that I got from CSGO lounge along time ago, and the only reason Im even writing this appeal is because some community servers will not let you connect if youre banned on steamrep.​
  2. Tio José das Vacas

Tio José das Vacas SteamRep Admin Partner Community Donator - Tier V

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:32194479
    After a review, their is insufficient evidence to uphold the tag. Tag will be dropped. If we find out you lied in the appeal, you will be re-tagged w/o the possibility to re-appeal.

Appeal granted.
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**