1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Appeal: 76561198041224494 - (Commissar Harald Rommel / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Commissar Harald Rommel, Jun 29, 2021.

1. Commissar Harald Rommel

Commissar Harald Rommel New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:40479383
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198041224494 (Commissar Harald Rommel)

Appeal Plea: I am innocent of all listed offenses
    Appeal Reason: [Other] Another reason (Not commonly accepted)
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate or Related Accounts:
    I do not have any other accounts, this is my first and only.​

Appeal description:
    I had been accused of accidently buying a knife of sorts on the Steam Market, using a fraudulent payment source. The accuser had realized their mistake with the fact they had accused the wrong person (Me). I do not blame them for this but I want my ban to be cancelled so I don't lose my things for something I didn't do. I want to work with the person who sent my request to be banned so that my account is not lost. I do have an image they gave me from when they sent the request. This is all I have to say because it was a shock that this happened in the first place, I hope we can come to an agreement where neither mine or the accusers things are taken from this situation.​

Attached Files:

2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    That is fake, its a scam, whoever sent you that is a scammer. Do not do anything the person says, do not trade them any items, do not give them any of your account information. Once again, they are a scammer.

SCAM
    SCAM
    SCAM