1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198041362853 - (Pesky Little Bird / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Pesky Little Bird, Jan 6, 2019.

1. Pesky Little Bird

Pesky Little Bird Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:40548562
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198041362853 (Pesky Little Bird)

Appeal Plea: N/A. There are no offenses listed at all.
    Appeal Reason: [Accounts] Wrong Alt - Alternate account is not my account
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:
    BadRulez42 is my brother's account. I do not have any other alternate accounts.​

Appeal description:
    There are a few people I know in real life - iDriscoll7 and Rain Twister - that I've been friends with on Steam for a while who could confirm that I have a brother and that he owns the other account.

Years ago we traded frequently, which would be pretty stupid if it was one person trying to hide an alt account.

There's the sheer volume of playtime - my brother has 5,000+ hours and I have 4,584 - which would be a lot of effort to maintain the appearance of two accounts considering that his total scammed is $25 (assuming he didn't do more than his steamrep profile says).

If I remember correctly I think he mentioned being active in a TF2 or CS gambling community, and I'm sure that they would have been messaging at the same time I played a game at some point.

Finally, if it comes to it, our parents knew about his gambling so they can back up the fact that the accounts are owned by different people.​
  2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    You failed to list alternate accounts per the appeal tips, please do so.
  3. You Are The One

Steam:
    An additional week to followup.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 9, 2019
  4. You Are The One

Steam:
    Denied for lack of followup. You visited this site after my last reply on June 25th. Another admin also attempted to reach out to you on June 9th as well.