1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Appeal: 76561198041967873 - (aWakeN Gamdom.com cs.deals / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Proeloth, Sep 2, 2018.

1. Proeloth

Proeloth Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:40851072
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198041967873 (aWakeN Gamdom.com cs.deals)

Appeal Plea: I am innocent of all listed offenses
    Appeal Reason: [Accounts] Wrong Alt - Alternate account is not my account
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: Yes, I appealed here before, but was told to handle other tags or to fix something else before my appeal

Alternate Accounts:

Appeal description:
    Hello. I got banned for no reason.
    It says that I've got banned because apparently I am alt of someones account. I admit that I have never seen this guy and i have no connection with him.​
  2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    What you said above does not match our information, I am going to hold off on denying the appeal for now and give you another chance to explain your association with the other user.
  3. Proeloth

Steam:
    I've never met him in my life. I've never had him in my friends list, also it appears that he's from Luxemburg, but I'm from Poland. Maybe the problem happened because we had simmilar profile pictures (both from game Payday 2).
  4. Proeloth

Steam:
    I have no other steam accounts (alts).
  5. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    After a review, due to time tagged, no direct reports of this account scamming and other mitigating circumstances (original source of information is no longer available), their is insufficient evidence at this time to support a tag based on being an alternate account of 76561198117322827. Please note, if we find out you lied in the appeal, you may be retagged w/o the possibility of a new appeal.

Appeal granted.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative).**