1. SteamRep is shutting down at the end of 2024. See announcement.

Invalid Appeal: 76561198042243083 - (paul / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by [UNSC]Xinfinity9000, Nov 9, 2021.

1. [UNSC]Xinfinity9000

[UNSC]Xinfinity9000 Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:40988677
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198042243083 (paul)

Appeal Plea: I committed the offense(s), I admit it
    Appeal Reason: [Change of Heart] I will never scam again.
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: Yes, I appealed here before and it was denied.

Alternate or Related Accounts:
    https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198113619801/
    I made an account for my brother to play, hasn't been used in over 5 years...​

Appeal description:
    Hello,

I am here today to ask to be unbanned on SteamRep.

When I was banned by "Ty An Wobbi", a now-banned SteamRep admin, I was maybe 13 years old. I was in a steam group for giveaways and had already aggravated him by spamming the steam group chat. I was a young and immature child at the time, and have not been involved with the trade community for nearly a decade. This ban occured over 9 years ago. Now, as a 22 year old, I am now getting back into tf2. As it turns out, a STEAMREP SCAMMER tag prevents me from participating in most MGE servers. I am slowly becoming involved in competitive tf2, and am unable to practice because being marked as a scammer auto-disconnects you from most high-level servers, even if it has nothing to do with the trade community.

I sincerely apologize for attempting to win a free Strange L'etranger in a giveaway group. It was wrong of me, and it will never happen again. I have learned the error of my ways. My steam page comment section has plenty of recent "+reps" in the comment section. I don't know if that is still relevent, or means anything at all anymore, but I hope it contributes to this.

Best,

Paul​
  2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    1. Already appealed and denied, any further appeal attempt will result in loss of posting privileges in the appeals section.
    2. You have no clue what you are talking about so why would we ever consider any appeal from someone so dim/uninformed, the user who made the report against you is not/was never an SR admin nor are they banned by SR.