1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Appeal: 76561198042688101 - (Nutricula / SR CAUTION)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by The WaLL || aZaZeL., May 22, 2020.

1. The WaLL || aZaZeL.

The WaLL || aZaZeL. Caution on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41211186
    Appeal for SR CAUTION

Steam profile: 76561198042688101 (Nutricula)

Appeal Plea: I commited the offense(s), but it was minor or I disagree with SteamRep policy
    Appeal Reason: [Change of Heart] I will never scam again.
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: Yes, I appealed here before and it was denied.

Alternate or Related Accounts:
    i created second account for only tf2 and it got community banned , i dont even know when/how/why, i got this info from my steamrep page ,i dont even remember email or password of that account , link of steamrep http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198079396793

Appeal description:
    Hello , first of all i want to say that i dont know how i can appeal tf2 outpost caution tag (i saw rules and it said i have to create ticket from their website but tf2 outpost simply died overall) so i guess i will appeal it here aswell if i can , lets talk about tf2 outpost caution (brokering scammer) , back in 2012 i believe i simply dont had any valuable item in backpack and my dream hat was h.o.u.w.a.r (really expensive hat) so i just liked to pretend that imaginary friend or me had it (yeah i know its cringy but i was simply kid with a dream) , i was simply commenting around that me or "friend" had one and what could someone offer for it , one guy replied that i dont had it in my backpack so i replied that my friend had it and he was very noob and scammer aswell (i only knew that you could get expensive items via scamming so it was "cool" thing and im my mind i made argument by saying that, i did not even knew about rules and steamrep at that time or i would never say anything like that) and he instantly reported me , i dont know if its possible to check but i dont even had anyone in friend list with that hat , i simply saw it on one server and it became my "dream hat" (i finally bought it years later) so as i mentioned i just loved to pretend that i had one/if someone replied that i dont had one then i mentioned my imaginary friend , i have never done anything like this before or after it till this day , literally, so please could you remove it ? i have never ever done something like this and im still punished for that stupid idea of mine after 8+ year , please remove if its possible
    and i have second caution for fake repping, did i really commented +rep on scammers profile ? yes , did i know he was a scammer ? not really , did something like that happened before or after that ? no , i believe i explained it in last appeal post but i will say it again , i was playing dota 2 and in middle of the match that guy messaged me if i could write +rep in his profile , he even messaged me exact text of what he wanted me to write , i made huge mistake and i wrote it instantly without even thinking about it because i was simply focused on the game (i know it's not an excuse) , later when he scammed someone , that someone reported him and reported everyone who had comments on his profile , including me , so i believe i got sr ban and i appeal it and i got reduced to caution , its been 8 years since that incident and it still haunts me till this day, i never scammed anyone (i even prevented it couple times when someone sent offers without my items included and i could simply accept it and get items for free , it happens so often i can even find them and ask them to say that that it really happened) , i made some really stupid mistakes but i never intended to harm someone or something like that , all that happened when i was literally 14-15 years old naive kid that did not knew there was some kind of rules and i should be careful of what im saying/where im saying , but reality is never stolen anything from anyone ever in my life, i cant say im a "big" trader but i have done many trading and no one had negative experience with me , even now im making some really minor trades everyday and you cant find anyone who would say negative thing about me , i just dont want to have "black mark" on my profile , i hope my caution will removed because i believe i learned from my mistakes as a kid and now im doing everything i can to be better overall , i hope its not too long , i just wanted to explain everything as detailed as i could , thanks​
  2. The WaLL || aZaZeL.

The WaLL || aZaZeL. Caution on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41211186
    i hope it will not get auto-denied FeelsBadMan
  3. You Are The One

You Are The One Appeals SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Any additional appeal attempts will result in losing posting privileges in this section.