1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198042999203 - (Bizon King (No Monitor) / SOP CAUTION)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by PacifisiticKiller, Aug 13, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PacifisiticKiller

PacifisiticKiller New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41366737
    Appeal for SOP CAUTION

Steam profile: 76561198042999203 (Bizon King (No Monitor))

Appeal Plea: I am innocent of all listed offenses
    Appeal Reason: [Accounts] Wrong Alt - Alternate account is not my account
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:

Appeal description:
    Hello, I was marked Caution by SOP approximately 718 days ago- marked as "Alt of 76561198004491147" 76561198004491147 is my Step-Brother; which I suppose means that he used my computer to login to whatever stupidness he was doing.

This is the mark on his SteamRep:

This hasn't bothered me much- but now since I've gotten into some serious trading, it is quite inconvenient.

I hope this can be resolved soon.

Thank you, and have a nice day.​
  2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
  3. PacifisiticKiller

Steam:
  4. You Are The One

Steam:
    You have two weeks to followup or your appeal will be concluded.
  5. PacifisiticKiller

Steam:
    May I ask what you are asking for specifically?
  6. You Are The One

Steam:
    READ the link provided already.
  7. PacifisiticKiller

Steam:
    I have and I believe I have provided the necessary information- unless you are asking for screenshots or videos. If there is anything other information that is needed, I will gladly oblige.
  8. You Are The One

Steam:
    If you think you have, ill be back in 2 weeks to deny the appeal. I strongly recommend you re-read it again tho.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
  9. PacifisiticKiller

Steam:
    I am trying to be helpful, please understand. I am honestly wondering what information is needed by you. Or I guess I could take shots in the dark and pray that I get something right? This is not an efficient way of going about this. I have re-read the post many times and I do not believe I am missing anything. If you are inquiring about number 6 on the list, I have listed the accounts that can be linked to mine.

But in case you missed it here they are:
    http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198105930086 (my alt)
    http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198004491147 (my brother's account)
  10. PacifisiticKiller

Steam:
  11. PacifisiticKiller

Steam:
    So... what other information do you need?
  12. PacifisiticKiller

Steam:
    I'd love to provide the threads where there have been false offers but alas, I cannot. For I am banned from those forums. I'd love to provide screenshots but I don't even begin to know what kind of screenshots or video I should take? Maybe a family picture next to my step-brother. All I am trying to say, is I would very much be grateful if you were to be helpful. Thanks.
  13. PacifisiticKiller

Steam:
    Oh, and when I tried disputing a ban from SourceOP Forums, I received an email by an admin (I'd assume a former admin at this point) which- and I quote- said, "dont care,"

I can provide a screenshot of that:

[​IMG]
  14. PacifisiticKiller

Steam:
    "8. If an admin asks for additional info in your thread, you have 2 weeks to followup or the appeal may be concluded."
    I will continue providing additional information if specified what information needs to be given.

From the Appeal Tips:

"2. Be straightforward.
    If the admin thinks you are hiding something, that will have a negative impact on your appeal.

When questions are asked, answer them to the fullest of your knowledge. Even if you think its not relevant.
    Admins do NOT have the time to try to dig out every snippet of some information they want. Explain it to the closest detail you know, and tell everything. Do not assume anything, TELL it."

I will gladly answer any questions to the fullest of my knowledge, given that you ask them. I cannot answer questions that you have not asked.

I am going to try to think of any information fathomable to provide, and will keep replying to this thread as I think of stuff.
    Here is my real brother's account:
    http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197991369178
    I suppose that could be linked to me as well... other than that no other accounts I believe can be linked to me.

I believe I have done my part, though. As you expect me to do my part, I expect you to do yours.

Thank you, and I hope you have a nice day and that this gets settled soon.
  15. You Are The One

Steam:
    Quick question, why did the other account in his appeal blame you for the fakeoffer?

In addition, that is just one of multiple email replies you received regarding your forum ban (the sop contact admin account gets forwarded to many admins along with a thread created internally on sop) We explained it to you very clearly already.

Snippets:
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
    Last edited: Aug 17, 2015
  16. PacifisiticKiller

Steam:
    I don't think it was a blame thing, I think it tracked my ip and banned everyone associated with it and its site.
    The explanation I received regarding my forum ban was all assuming that I am the same person as my brother. Which would be incorrect. All about me being an alt associated with his main account/my ip.
    I do not have much contact with my step brother, due to him living elsewhere until every other weekend.
    So I couldn't know if he blamed me or if he sent multiple unban requests or ban evaded.
    He never informed me that he was banned or was fake offering- so I literally had no clue that he did these things until I noticed my SOP Caution.
    So when the admin on SOP treated me as if I were just my step-brother when I appealed the ban, and like I knew everything that my step-brother did- I just reacted how I could.
    I was very respectful towards the admin- despite me being adamant about not being my step-brother, and he started off disrespectful for no legitimate reason. If you read all of the emails between the SOP admin and I, you will see that the screenshot I posted above about his reply to my appeal- was the first message in chronological order- other than my initial appeal (which is also included in the screenshot)
    There are obviously a lot of assumptions going on and no ask for proof or information.
    It feels like you guys are so sure that I am an alt, and am trying to ban evade (or who knows what else)- and I am so sure because well, it is hard not to be sure when you know that you are actually a different person than someone else.
    I am willing to put forth any proof that you request- as long as you request it.
    Thank you for replying with a question requesting more information.
  17. You Are The One

Steam:
    The explanation of your forum ban was clear, that it didn't matter bro or not, that is why you got the warm replies you did. I have some doubt of you being an alt, but none about your involvement.
    So even if (not an alt), that does not excuse your involvement in the fakeoffering on the other accounts thread.... So to be clear, you had no clue that he said multiple times to us that it was you, not him who left the fake offers? yes or no?

Next, why are you STILL lying about alternate accounts/associated accounts?
    Last edited: Aug 17, 2015
  18. PacifisiticKiller

Steam:
    I stand by the fact that I have no involvement in the fakeoffering on the other accounts' thread. Nor do I know anything about him blaming me. Which now that I know, would make plenty of sense because he is the one that is known for avoiding bans/ being a little immature a✿✿✿✿✿✿. I would think you guys would be high enough to not play the blame game and accept "it wasn't me, it was him" as solid proof, tho.

My first reply on the explanation of my forum ban gave me no information. I have showed the screenshot already. The only explanation I received (that I can remember, it has been almost 3 years...) on my forum ban was of this:

Which linked me to

Which has obviously been updated since the start of this thread.

I am not lying about the alts, as I have listed ALL of the ones I am aware of- that could be linked to me- not my step brother. I have honestly never heard of user 76561198054891917 and have no knowledge of their involvement with my step-brother.

If you have ip logs, too. Which I'm assuming you do because you also recently linked my real older brother to my step-brother now. Why don't you check this:
    My account, which is me (76561198042999203) has only connected to Steam and/or SourceOP has not left the ip location of the Hollywood, FL/Cooper City, FL area. Because I do not believe my step-brother has had access to my account nor me at the ip location where my step-brother lives for ~85% of the time (Boca Raton, FL). Also- how are we both signed in at different ips playing different games if we are the same person? And for my next question- how come my real brother, who is 76561197991369178 has been "linked" to my step-brother now when I am almost 100% sure that my real brother has not logged on my step-brother's computer which is in Boca Raton, FL? Or the ip for that matter?

I believe I am innocent until proven guilty, and I wish to keep digging out information until either 1. You can actually prove that I did something that I didn't do, or 2. I can prove myself innocent in a manner that satisfies you.

Thank you for the questions, tho. Although it'd be nice if they weren't so accusatory.

I am not playing dumb (which is obviously what you think), I am legitimately ignorant to the actions of my step-brother.
  19. You Are The One

Steam:
    You failed to disclose 76561198140412050
  20. PacifisiticKiller

Steam:
    I am sorry, I did not intentionally omit any information. It has been 2+ years the ban and I don't keep track of my step-brother's shenanigans. That is indeed my step-brother's alt.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.