1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198043093660 - (Dronefly / SR CAUTION)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Dronefly, May 29, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dronefly

Dronefly Caution on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:41413966
    Appeal for SR CAUTION

Steam profile: 76561198043093660 (Dronefly)

Appeal Plea: I committed the offense(s), I admit it
    Appeal Reason: [Other] Another reason (Not commonly accepted)
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: Yes, I appealed here before and it was denied.

Alternate Accounts:
    I dont even know how to access it anymore. its been retired a LONG LONG time ago.
    Alts: 76561198062028695​

Appeal description:
    This is just a humble request that may be slightly out of the norm.

You more senior members here may remember me and the big "kerfuffle" I created back in the day.

Here are my links to my cases:

ORIGINAL GUILT ADMISSION:
    http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/scammer-pwned.2967/

Vigilante extortionst label branded after quite a debate.

REJECTED APPEAL (was not ready or warranted. Used the forum against its proper use to try and make a point that is irrelevant at this point):
    http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/76561198043093660-dronefly-sr-caution.2977/

What I ask of the SR staff to review.

I have always been a good honest helping trader in this community during my active days. I have helped here in Steamprep for quite a few months after I made my "admission".

I am now pretty much retired. Out of fun and the abillity to accumulate enough metal to occassionaly buy a game and to help finish my odd leveled vintage collection i passively offer token selling services in the community. That is the only trading i do. I no longer do paypal trading nor do i actively trade. I have a few trades open to get rid of remaining odds and ends and I tend to them once a week of that when I have nothing better to do.

What I ask is to retire with a clean name. It has always bothered me that I have received this tag. I am one of the last people to be considered a scammer or deserving of a caution tag.

I simply ask that all my good work in the community be weighed in on the decision to let me leave the TF2 community with a clean name. If not, so be it, but if you see it in your hearts to but this to rest for me so i dont leave this community with a lingering bad taste in my mouth i would be humbled.

I trust that whatever the decision made here it is made for the safety and protection of the community and will accept it for whatever it is.

I may not be able to come back to respond here so if you have any questions please very kindly send a little message to my wall (only please i still check notifications) at this link:
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/dronefly/

Thank you for the wonderful years community and i wish you all the best.

May you protect the innocent and keep growing as a strong community and look out for each other (Hope the world leaders take a note from the pages of this community. It would solve many world conflicts if operated in a similar collective manner that this community portrays).​
  2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Since you already appealed and were denied, reviewed and upheld.
    No new evidence. Original admin did not make a mistake. And you did commit the offense.
    You do not meet the criteria for a reappeal.

From your last appeal:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.