1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Appeal: 76561198043379758 - (✪ QuadTic / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by aLn0Skill.exe, Apr 9, 2017.

1. aLn0Skill.exe

aLn0Skill.exe Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:41557015
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198043379758 (✪ QuadTic)

Appeal Plea: I commited the offense(s), but it was minor or I disagree with SteamRep policy
    Appeal Reason: [Process] Severity - Severity of ban is higher than SteamRep policy recommends
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:
    N/A​

Appeal description:
    When this person reported me, he claims "So I decided I need to report him, because he interrupted my chill." on the steamrep report. this shows that he only reported me out of spite and not to get justice.

Link: https://forums.steamrep.com/threads...counter-strike-global-offensive-items.129128/

Here you can see also the screenshots of our conversation where you can see that my intentions were fully harmless. In the event that he had accepted the trade request i would've simply sent it back and explained the joke.

I mainly want this report taken down, because its a bad stain for when i do trade, and because its a very severe punishment for an almost nonexistent crime.

Regards,
    Quadtic​
  2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Under review.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative).**
  3. You Are The One

Steam:
    @aLn0Skill.exe Please review the appeal tips #7 and amend your appeal as needed.
  4. You Are The One

Steam:
  5. Teeny Tiny Cat

Teeny Tiny Cat SteamRep Admin Partner Community

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:46722104
    As there's no follow up, deciding appeal as-is. I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt here on the basis that you have no further reports in the time since you were tagged but please be aware that jokes like this are a risk when you have no idea how the other person is going to take them. Take it as a lesson and try to avoid putting yourself in situations that leave you open to accusations like this in future.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**