1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Invalid Appeal: 76561198043381472 - (SiegKavex / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by SiegKavex, May 21, 2020.

1. SiegKavex

SiegKavex New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:41557872
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198043381472 (SiegKavex)

Appeal Plea: I am innocent of all listed offenses
    Appeal Reason: [Process] Mistake - Admin misunderstood evidence or made a mistake
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate or Related Accounts:
    I don't have any other accounts.​

Appeal description:
    Hello.

Unfortunately, ROK ban service is no longer available, so I submit the appeal here.

About 8 years ago, I have found out that I've been banned for some reason. After that, I asked one of my friends who have been playing this game much longer than me about this problem. He searched my profile information and told me that I've been reported as a trade scammer.

At that moment I didn't regard this issue that seriously and also my English skill wasn't that good at all. So I just keep playing the games. But the problem happened when I wanted to trade with someone else. Where ever I go the Tag "scammer" always followed me and nobody wanted to trade with me.

I was shocked because I've never committed any kind of trading scam on this game before. All of my trading purposes were about getting fancy cosmetics, not for real profits.

I assume that I wrote everything that I know about this issue.
    I hope this would be enough to prove my innocence and I will accept the result, no matter what that is.

Best regards,
    SiegKavex​
  2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663