1. SteamRep is shutting down at the end of 2024. See announcement.

Invalid Appeal: 76561198043667035 - (KATchULater / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by 3DNATOR Playing CSS, Feb 28, 2023.

1. 3DNATOR Playing CSS

3DNATOR Playing CSS Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41700653
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198043667035 (KATchULater)

Appeal Plea: I committed the offense(s), I admit it
    Appeal Reason: [Change of Heart] I will never scam again.
    Victim Repayment: No, but I will repay. I need help finding the victim(s)
    Previous Appeals: Yes, I appealed here before and it was denied.

Alternate or Related Accounts:

Appeal description:
    Hello SteamRep Admins,

I hope this appeal sees you well,

My name is Valentin also known now as Kat, I stand here in this forum post before you as a man whom would like to get back to a childhood hobby with different views over the world.

I am 25 years old now, the offence occurred about almost 11 years back at the age of 14.

From what I remember there was a trade offer on the site TF2Outpost where the individual I dealt with at the time would offer some Steam Games in exchange of my own TF2 Bill's Hat, so I added him discussed it over, in a moment of vulnerability and having on the back of my mind the fact that the game Trine 2 was on sale, I stupidly assumed and made an ass of myself that that was the object of trade at the time.

Firstly I would like to admit that while It was a screw-up on my part, I should've have treated it with integrity and even if it was a honest mistake on my part to still go trough with it or to try to talk it out, yet at the time I didn't realize this and English wasn't my forte at the time less then than now.

I have tried to appeal this ban about a year later, after failing my first appeal by not verifying my email notifications from about 3 years later, I have done some trading in the meanwhile mostly on the rep thread attached (steamtrades.com), everything was fine yet I was largely unable to do proper trading with the mark as people would view it and make things difficult for myself.

I do legitimately remember contacting the individual that was a victim of my own ignorance at the time and offered to pay him back around the time of easter, perhaps he was a religious fella, he offered forgiveness, witch was appreciated. Yet I do understand that there is no proof to validate my claim, that is okay.

With the help of an admin I could try to contact the individual and pay him back for the equivalent in keys for a bills hat from my research it was 10 keys on the high end, If that is not possible I would appreciate the option to donate the money to a charity of SteamRep's choice for the amount of 10 keys + inflation.

Now why am I here 10 years from my past failed appeal, I mentioned that I understand why the issue was caused, it was because of my own ignorance, lack of integrity and a sprinkle of greed.

I am a different person from the 11 years ago me and I'd like to be given the chance as I am willing to make it right.

I would love to be able to pick-up this trading hobby again it's something that I still have an interest for even if the game changed from TF2 to CS:GO now a days.​
  2. 3DNATOR Playing CSS

3DNATOR Playing CSS Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41700653
  3. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Already appealed and denied, further appeal attempts may result in loss of posting privileges in the appeals section.