1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Invalid Appeal: 76561198043941146 - (fl3x / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by fl3x, Nov 16, 2020.

1. fl3x

fl3x Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:41837709
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198043941146 (fl3x)

Appeal Plea: I committed the offense(s), I admit it
    Appeal Reason: [Accounts] Friend/Family - My account was abused by a family member or friend
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate or Related Accounts:
    Sibling account used for smurfing in cs: Wemius​

Appeal description:
    Ex-friend used my account to scam people (with the dota 2 orbs if i recall correctly) because it had the age (>5 years at thetime) to pass as a legitimate trader . This is my main account that i use to play. No vacs, no cheats ever used, no game bans. Didn't actively trade, used csgolounge back in 2015 a couple of times but not with any high value items. Friend used the account to scam,I don't recall getting any profits from it, only profits in CSGO i had were from betting. I don't know if he has any accounts on steam. Personally never scammed, only recently found out i'm banned on steamrep. I'm open to answer any questions at the email provided.​
  2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Invalid, can only appeal with the primary tagged account. Furthermore, failure to disclose alts per appeal guide #7