1. SteamRep is shutting down at the end of 2024. See announcement.

Archived Appeal: 76561198044009319 - (Creed_ / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Raekhann, Jul 10, 2024.

1. Raekhann

Raekhann Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:42201284
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198044009319 (Creed_)

Appeal Plea: I committed the offense(s), I admit it
    Appeal Reason: [Change of Heart] I will never scam again.
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: Yes, I appealed here before and it was denied.

Alternate or Related Accounts:

Appeal description:
    After 10+ years, maybe a little less, I'm trying to end this for good. Yes I admit I attempted to scam other players back then. I admit the accounts I have listed above are my alts (besides Chaotic Riddle, that is my brother's account but I understand why it was marked since I was trading with him and making trades through it). Though I didn't have any successful victims, I've always had a change of heart for this and felt guilty over my actions. The account I'm currently using to make this appeal I've had no other reports or repeated actions. Before my banned was put on this account, I actually had a few plus rep on my backpack.tf account for being a trusted trader, one of which was going first in a cash out of my backpack. But I understand the severity of my actions. It's hard to just trust when someone says "I won't ever do it again" but I'm willing to prove in the means of actions rather than words. If it has to come down to giving my attempted victims items as an apology, I can most certainly do that. I'm sure it's not needed since I technically didnt harm these victims, but in attempting to do so I destroyed my trust. But I'm not doing this as a means to use trading websites or other 3rd party sources, I mean it fully when I say I have changed. I don't want my reputation to be questioned when joining my favorite community servers or harming my friends trust by trading with me or simply giving gifts. I am not a scammer, not anymore. Please help me in correcting this in anyway that is needed. I simply want to get my trust back.​
  2. Raekhann

Raekhann Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:42201284
    I forgot to give my thanks to any admin(s) who review my case. I know due to my past appeals I wasn't the best to handle, I lied and tried to find the easy way out of my ban. But I want to make this perfectly clear that I'm willing to do anything I can to clear my name up of my past actions. Whoever may help me, I promise to be 100% truthful regardless of how bad it will make me look, while also being respectful regardless of the outcome. Thank you.
  3. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Attempting to appeal on alts after being denied is grounds for the alt account to be banned from the forums.
    You were also already denied for blatant lying on another alt as well.