1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198044441721 - (Crazy Day / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by ☣ Crazy day ☣, Aug 24, 2019.

1. ☣ Crazy day ☣

☣ Crazy day ☣ Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:42087996
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198044441721 (Crazy Day)

Appeal Plea: I committed the offense(s), I admit it
    Appeal Reason: [Change of Heart] I will never scam again.
    Victim Repayment: No, but I will repay. I need help finding the victim(s)
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate or Related Accounts:
    https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198092431731/ ✿✿✿✿✿✿ed penguin is my second csgo account/​

Appeal description:
    Hello SteamRep Admins, I admit it, I was scamming my older days being 13-15 y/o I did it cuz I thought it made me special or something I did scam but I totally regret it. The scams I did got backfired at me and I was indeed scammed as well I remember this I got this white bills hat and 10 keys and this guy tricked me and scammed me. I never scammed every sense. Its been about 5-6 years sense my ban even more. I seriously regret scamming and I just need my steam not banned on steamrep its stopping me from multiple websites of trading and buying items and I can never scam again. If you understand me and help me I'll be happy....if not I'll understand it as well because crimes have consequences and I take this consequence upon me and I've been dealing with it for the last 6 years. I've learned my lesson and I will never scam again. You can even see in my trade history that I did not participate in trading on those years anymore just a little bit with my second account for csgo stuff. But aside from that I stopped. For good. So again thanks for reading this and I will accept every action you'll decide to make and if you want to ask me more questions and contact me you can but only on weekends, From Sunday to Thursday I am in the millitary so I'm not home. Thanks again and I hope you'll consider it.
    Have a great day!​
  2. ☣ Crazy day ☣

Steam:
    I am sorry Its not my first appel I did not even remember I appealed it was so much time ago. So its my bad I seriously thought its my first appeal!!
  3. Tio José das Vacas

Tio José das Vacas SteamRep Admin Partner Community Donator - Tier V

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:32194479
  4. ☣ Crazy day ☣

Steam:
    The user is offline for 647 days already......
  5. Tio José das Vacas

Tio José das Vacas SteamRep Admin Partner Community Donator - Tier V

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:32194479
    Since you clearly scammed people and never repaid, I am declining this appeal.
    On top of that you impersonated a TF2WH account.
    Appeal denied.