1. SteamRep is shutting down at the end of 2024. See announcement.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198044545358 - (bagetnik / SR CAUTION)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by ๖Bagetnik®, Sep 8, 2022.

1. ๖Bagetnik®

๖Bagetnik® Caution on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:42139815
    Appeal for SR CAUTION

Steam profile: 76561198044545358 (bagetnik)

Appeal Plea: I committed the offense(s), I admit it
    Appeal Reason: [Change of Heart] I will never scam again.
    Victim Repayment: Yes, I repaid the victims of my offense(s)
    Previous Appeals: Yes, I appealed here before and it was denied.

Alternate or Related Accounts:
    Had one in the past, haven´t been using it for like 6 years - I don´t even remember my login.​

Appeal description:
    Hello.
    I was 13, when I started playing TF2 and got into trading.
    I´ve been scammed by some guy exactly the same way I tried later. I know this isn´t a valid reason (and there are none) but I was really frustrated. One friend of mine told me to try that on someone, and young and stupid me indeed tried it.

It´s been 11 years ago, I´m 24 now and I have never tried to scam anyone in TF2 or any other game since.I´m just an active member of the communnity with which I interact alot. I´m curently drawing profile pictures for people and I got back into trading thanks to it.
    The reason I´m trying to appeal this ban is that some people don´t see me as trustworthy person thanks to the tag. And I want to be seen as trustworthy, because I can confidentaly say I will never try to scam anyone - I really did it just because I was stupid back then.

If you read comments on my profile you will see alot of +rep from people I´ve interacted with - through trading, commissioning.

Now I am an adult who just wants to have fun and be active in the community.
    If the tag gets removed, I´ll be really, really happy.

Thanks for reading this, have a nice day,

bagetnik

PS: Repayment: the scam didn´t work, so no repayment had to be done​
  2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    No further downgrade will be afforded, you are lucky to come away with just a caution for an offense that the vast majority get instantly denied for. The community has a right to know you attempted a RWC (real world currency) related offense.