1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Invalid Appeal: 76561198044753750 - (Smashy Smashy Egg Man / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Rooster, Oct 9, 2017.

1. Rooster

Rooster Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:42244011
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198044753750 (Smashy Smashy Egg Man)

Appeal Plea: I am innocent of all listed offenses
    Appeal Reason: [Accounts] Hijacked - My account was abused by hijacker
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: Yes, I appealed here before and it was denied.

Alternate Accounts:

Appeal description:
    I have appealed once before, but could not provide enough evidence.
    I am hoping that maybe some new admins have taken over in the last few years and can help me out.

I was heavily into the trading scene in 2012, and had my account hijacked to take my HOUWAR, and also had my paypal frozen, and had to close my bank account also.

I managed to retrieve my account, but not before over half my backpack was raided, as can be seen on backpack sites.

I've had the account back for years now, but have not bee able to shake my rep. I had a hijacked account, then retrieved it through two-step authentication on my email address, where I started to slowly get all my accounts back.

I do not have any screen shots because I was more focused on retrieving the accounts, and was not thinking I would need them at the time.

Please contact me in anyway to answer any questions you may have, thanks.​
  2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    You never replied to the question you were asked in the other appeal - why did you not reply and why have you still not given what was asked?
  3. Rooster

Rooster Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:42244011
    I explained it all in this new thread I thought, I didn't get access through steam, the hijackers also took over my primary email account. So once I got my email account back (through answering the secret questions and my linked mobile) I changed the password for email straight away and set it to require two stage authentication to be changed again. I also reset my steam password as soon as I got the email address back, so there was no definitive time to take a screen shot, if you know what I mean?

And with regards to the other appeal, I was frustrated that it took a while to actually launch up, and then it was closed so quickly after not replying for 2 weeks (I was on holidays). So I know I should have started a new one, but it wasn't high on my priority list and it slipped my mind.

I'm really not sure how I can prove I got it back, if there's something else I can do (other than provide screenshots because I have a new laptop now) let me know.
    My account isn't even trading any more, there was no point after I got cleaned out anyway.
  4. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Already appealed and denied. Nothing new provided warranting reopening. Future appeal attempts will be instantly archived.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative).**