1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Appeal: 76561198044753750 - (Smashy Smashy Egg Man / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Rooster, Feb 20, 2022.

1. Rooster

Rooster Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:42244011
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198044753750 (Smashy Smashy Egg Man)

Appeal Plea: I am innocent of all listed offenses
    Appeal Reason: [Accounts] Hijacked - My account was abused by hijacker
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: Yes, I appealed here before and the admin told me to appeal again at a later date

Alternate or Related Accounts:
    No other accounts.​

Appeal description:
    Hi,

Quite a few years ago my account got hijacked and I had 90% of my backpack traded out. The hijacker only had my account for less than 6hrs because I was able to recover it through steam and change my password.

I've explained this in the past, and have mentioned that because I changed my password and logged out all other accounts, there is no actual proof or statement of my account being recovered.

I was the one who submitted to SR that my account was hijacked, but by the time I was listed as a scammer, I had already recovered my account.

If you look at my backpack history you can see how I lost everything in one day, and have been using my account normally since then. I'm looking to get this ban lifted so I can use affiliated sites such as scrap.tf to slowly rebuild my backpack.​
  2. Roudydogg1

Roudydogg1 SteamRep Admin Friend Community

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:58227918
    Hello,
    Your appeal was already reviewed and it was Rejected. Please see your previous 2 appeals for more information.

Regards.