1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198044885727 - (ocr.D-Link*Captain Russia / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by AG.Captain Russia, Jan 29, 2015.

1. AG.Captain Russia

AG.Captain Russia New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:42309999
    Appeal for BANNED BY SOP

Steam profile: 76561198044885727 (ocr.D-Link*Captain Russia)

Appeal Plea: I am innocent of all listed offenses
    Appeal Reason: [Accounts] Hijacked - My account was abused by hijacker
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: Yes, I appealed here before, but was told to handle other tags or to fix something else before my appeal

Alternate Accounts:
    Nope​

Appeal description:
    Dear administration, more than six months ago stole moshenik account. I went to the Steam Power. There it was quickly Reshin. And my account was returned safely but not save ... The fact that moshenik used my account for dota2lounge, and as you heard me there banned. Because of the case moshenika .. Please razbante. For a long time looking for help! At the moment, my account is well protected by password and Steam Guard.
    Please help me! I Do not know what section to contact me, because Do not know what it means RAWR, SOP, SR, and so on. Help me!​
  2. Tio José das Vacas

Tio José das Vacas SteamRep Admin Partner Community Donator - Tier V

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:32194479
    If you're clamming you were hijacked, you need to provide screenshots of Steam Support ticket/s.
    You need to explain how and when you were hijacked.
  3. Tio José das Vacas

Tio José das Vacas SteamRep Admin Partner Community Donator - Tier V

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:32194479
    Since you are unable to show you were actually hijacked and recovered your account, the appeal cannot be granted.
    If you do however find proof ( screenshots of Steam Support Ticket/s) and provide it, you may submit a new appeal.
    Appeal denied.