1. SteamRep is shutting down at the end of 2024. See announcement.

Archived Appeal: 76561198044890268 - (f l e x u s / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by XibiT., Apr 28, 2020.

1. XibiT.

XibiT. Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:42312270
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198044890268 (f l e x u s)

Appeal Plea: I committed the offense(s), I admit it
    Appeal Reason: [Change of Heart] I will never scam again.
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: Yes, I appealed here before and it was denied.

Alternate or Related Accounts:
    https://steamcommunity.com/id/flexusbroo
    https://steamcommunity.com/id/bunnywithdust (forgotten credentials + email, no way of recovery)​

Appeal description:
    Alright so,
    first of all I know multiple appeals aren't allowed but I don't know if exceptions are allowed and if so I would be grateful forever.

Now let me introduce myself, my in-game name on all gaming platforms is flexus, I'm an IT student, 1st year of Burch University in Sarajevo, I am 20 years old (don't want to lie, tomorrow is my birthday) and I have developed the passion to play CSGO again. I have built a decent inventory for CS and I would like to be able to trade normally and not to be labeled as a potential scammer.

Why should you do that? Well, my ban happened 5 years ago, when I was in primary school and was 15 years old, now I consider myself as a grown-up adult who understands how would someone feel if he lost his hard-earned or highly-paid items, I know that I would be desperate... Thankfully, I didn't succeed in that and no harm was made. There is a huge difference in going through a growing-up period of your life and already grown up. Truthfully speaking, I changed a lot.

I would like to prove my change and my maturity if we could continue this in a conversation here or anywhere else. It would help me post trade offers on sites like csgotraders or trade on csmoney and my steam account would have a higher value (not that I'm trying to sell it or something similar).

Thank you in advance and I am truly sorry for being a pain in the ass...
    Hopefully we get a chance to talk.

Best Regards,
    flexus.​
  2. Tio José das Vacas

Tio José das Vacas SteamRep Admin Partner Community Donator - Tier V

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:32194479
    Already appealed and denied.