1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Appeal: 76561198044907142 - (xXxBigPersonaletyxXx / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by The pony-man, Sep 25, 2018.

1. The pony-man

The pony-man Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:42320707
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198044907142 (xXxBigPersonaletyxXx)

Appeal Plea: I committed the offense(s), I admit it
    Appeal Reason: [Change of Heart] I will never scam again.
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: Yes, I appealed here before and it was denied.

Alternate Accounts:
    None​

Appeal description:
    Good day,
    I am appealing after being rejected, the reason I am doing this because time has passed and I learned my lesson.
    In my defense I too was scammed before I attempted this fraud. I was a 13 years old at the time, my whole tf2 inventory was gone. I am beeing smartass I am reported scammer to steam support. After reciving an answer from steam support that they can’t do anything and the fact that scammer got away, just ignited some very bad person in me at the time. Like I saw how some guy just got away with a scam and even steam wasn’t able to do anything. I was like “fk this, if this guy can do this, why can’t I?”
    So I tried I tried, but failed miserably, and right now I understand maybe for good.
    Then I discovered tf2outpost, and decided to scam there, obviously nothing happened there, in fact I stumbled on this guy who reported me. After this guy I tried maybe 3-4 more times with out a positive result (positive for that time obviously) after that I just gave up and didn’t bothered with this.
    Fast forward to today, I decided I want to do trading for fun. And here this ban tag disturbing my “fun”
    I got banned for attempt of scam and not for real scam. Thus I literary haven’t gained anything by scamming people nor anything from the guy who reported me.

Is it possible to leave “caution” tag on my profile or anything similar?

If unban is completely undeniably impossible, I will say that sadly I will have to go private on my now main account, hiding all of my items for ever, and create my first alt account and doing trade from there, since you would leave me no chance. I will provide any info admins need.

Person that reported me is ofline for very long time (751 days as for today) he blocked me.​
  2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691