1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198046195053 - (Kindredplague / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Space Nazi Frank West, Mar 14, 2020.

1. Space Nazi Frank West

Space Nazi Frank West Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:42964662
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198046195053 (Kindredplague)

Appeal Plea: I am innocent of all listed offenses
    Appeal Reason: [Accounts] Hijacked - My account was abused by hijacker
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: Yes, I appealed here before, but was told to handle other tags or to fix something else before my appeal

Alternate or Related Accounts:
    N/A​

Appeal description:
    Back in 2012 I had my account hacked in. I got my account back a few days later but in the period between being hacked and the time I recovered the account the bot sent links to multiple people on my friends list. No Items were stolen from the victims. I don't have the recovery email because I have deleted those many years ago, But I can send you my Inventory history to show that I am using It and I also have trade offers from another steam user I can use a witness to prove I have full access to my account. The recipient has even said they would be a referral account
    Inventory history: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Kindredplague/inventoryhistory/?
    Trade 1:
    View attachment 748241
    Trade 2: View attachment 748241
    Trade Recipents Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/id/fuve/

Attached Files:

2. Tio José das Vacas

Tio José das Vacas SteamRep Admin Partner Community Donator - Tier V

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:32194479
    Need to see screenshots of Steam Support ticket/s.
    Need the date you got hijacked and the date you got your account back.
    Need screenshots of inventory history one week prior to the hijack until one week after you recovered your account.
  3. Space Nazi Frank West

Steam:
    This happened 8 years ago, under a different PC. I have looked on the email the account was originally under and did not find no email about the support ticket. I have also checked steam support for said ticket and came up with nothing. As for the date looking at the historical data of my SteamRep account and my inventory history. It was July 10th 2012 when my account got hijacked and July 12th is when I recovered the account back. I have crossed out anyone whom Ive traded with to prevent anyone from accessing their profiles 1.PNG 2.PNG 1.PNG 2.PNG 3.PNG 4.PNG 5.PNG 6.PNG 7.PNG 8.PNG 9.PNG 10.PNG 11.PNG 12.PNG 13.PNG 14.PNG 15.PNG
  4. Space Nazi Frank West

Steam:
  5. Tio José das Vacas

Tio José das Vacas SteamRep Admin Partner Community Donator - Tier V

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:32194479
    Inventory history cannot be edited.
    Make a new Steam Support ticket and ask them to verify you were hijacked.
    Giving you 14 days.
  6. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Denying for failure to followup and failure to substantiate a case of hijacking.