1. SteamRep is shutting down at the end of 2024. See announcement.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198046442813 - (Zombie / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Zombie 2, Oct 12, 2015.

1. Zombie 2

Zombie 2 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:43088542
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198046442813 (Zombie)

Appeal Plea: I committed the offense(s), I admit it
    Appeal Reason: [Change of Heart] I will never scam again.
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:

Appeal description:
    A long time ago, i met this kid from Australia we talked for awhile and then he said that he knew a way to get some free items in tf2.. being young i thought sure whats the worst that could happen, little did i know that know i have been marked as a scammer for anything tf2 related. me and him no longer talk anymore but i have been to lazy to remove him i believe, according to the ban info i was banned for impersonating a valve employee, although i cant remember exactly what we did i'm sure it was along those lines. i stopped playing tf2 for a long time after that and now i'm starting to get back into it due to some of my friends playing it. i'm very foreign to this kind of thing but id like to be able to access trading websites and to also not be marked a scammer on trade servers if this is possible, id never scam again and have learned my lesson.​
  2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Wanting to access trading websites is not a reason to consider any appeal for, and not be tagged? People have a right to know.
    After a review of the report, I am declining to consider the appeal. The offense definitely was premeditated and has a high degree of severity for the harm it causes to the community, impersonating a Valve employee. I also find your appeal lacking an actual change of heart.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative).**