1. SteamRep is shutting down at the end of 2024. See announcement.

Archived Appeal: 76561198046931786 - (Ape_Enjoyer / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by (Payable artist) Naetix, Oct 1, 2023.

1. (Payable artist) Naetix

(Payable artist) Naetix Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:43333029
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198046931786 (Ape_Enjoyer)

Appeal Plea: I committed the offense(s), I admit it
    Appeal Reason: [Change of Heart] I will never scam again.
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: Yes, I appealed here before and it was denied.

Alternate or Related Accounts:
    76561198109664478​

Appeal description:
    I was reported on here for trying to scam someone and then I tried to lie my way out of it almost immediately because I didn't want the ban since I was trying to scam people. The guy I tried to scam here, I didn't get anything from at the time and after I got reported on here I didn't have any luck trying to scam other people so I don't think I have anyone to pay back.

My ban was almost 10 years ago and since then I have mostly stopped trading. At the time I was 13 years old and I didn't really have much of a moral compass, a lot has changed since then. In fact, I can't even begin to collate all of the things that have changed about me over a time period that is approximately half my life.

I am appealing this ban because I found that when I wanted to use the scrap.tf feature to donate some of my items to the current potato mvm charity drive (https://potato.tf/charity), I wasn't allowed to donate because of my steamrep status. If you look in my TF2 inventory (I have attached a screenshot), you can see that I have a number of medals from donating to similar charity events in the past. The only difference is this time, that I am not currently as well off financially, so to support the cause I would need to use my items and not money that I have on hand.

All I want is to be able to donate to causes that I care about using some of the stuff I have leftover from my time trading. If there's anything I can do to help prove my case, please let me know.

Thanks for your time​

Attached Files:

2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663