1. SteamRep is shutting down at the end of 2024. See announcement.

Archived Appeal: 76561198046931786 - (Monk-E / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by (Payable artist) Naetix, Mar 24, 2021.

1. (Payable artist) Naetix

(Payable artist) Naetix Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:43333029
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198046931786 (Monk-E)

Appeal Plea: I committed the offense(s), I admit it
    Appeal Reason: [Change of Heart] I will never scam again.
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: Yes, I appealed here before and it was denied.

Alternate or Related Accounts:

Appeal description:
    Hello, I committed this offence over 7 years ago, back then I was a 14 year old and I had no idea what I was doing or for that matter how I could have affected the people who I tried to prey upon. I didn't have a whole lot of morals and the ones I did have, I ignored because I didn't have money of my own so somehow I thought it was justified.

Nowadays I've grown up, and I am a much better person who doesn't have an interest in trying to take from others. I try to make a positive influence in the world where I can and discourage others from making the mistakes that I have.

I would like to appeal my ban, since after 7 years, I am entirely different person who has grown a lot and now lives by a completely different set of morals.

P.S. I apologise for putting you through a sap story, since I'm sure you here it a lot. However, I hope you can understand where I am coming from and if there are any ways that I can help to make up for what I have done, I'm open to suggestions.​
  2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Appealed and denied, any further appeal attempt will result in loss of posting privileges in the appeals section.