1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Appeal: 76561198047034767 - (Swag_M0nk3y / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Swag_M0nkey, Sep 15, 2018.

1. Swag_M0nkey

Swag_M0nkey Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:43384519
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198047034767 (Swag_M0nk3y)

Appeal Plea: I committed the offense(s), I admit it
    Appeal Reason: [Change of Heart] I will never scam again.
    Victim Repayment: No, but I will repay. I need help finding the victim(s)
    Previous Appeals: Yes, I appealed here before, but was told to handle other tags or to fix something else before my appeal

Alternate Accounts:
    i have no alternate accounts. My brother do log in to his account using the same IP address. (If this makes a difference)​

Appeal description:
    I have been banned for over 5 years now and i have stopped scamming ever since. I knew it was wrong and i was childish back then but as time has moved on. i have matured and learnt what is right and what is wrong. I would like to repay those i have scammed but will need help finding them as it has been years and i have forgotten about them.
    I know what i did was wrong and i have no case to plead but i would hope that after my years of being banned, ill be able to get a new start.
    Reason for i am trying to get unbanned is that i am trying to start playing older games again and i would like to start with a Clean slate.

Thank you for reading and i hope to hear from youse soon.

If there is any other issues that you would like for me to clear up, feel free to comment about it and ill answer as soon as i can :)
  2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    You were told this info on the last appeal nearly 4 years ago - you are not SR tagged - you are tagged by a comm - read link below!
    https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/howto-appeal-banned-and-caution-reputation-tags.58/
    Source: Reddit, several subreddits
    Tag:
    BANNED BY REDDIT, REDDIT CAUTION
    Where to go: