1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Appeal: 76561198047105972 - (Tews / BANNED BY D2T)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by TEWS, Apr 21, 2016.

1. TEWS

TEWS New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:43420122
    Appeal for BANNED BY D2T

Steam profile: 76561198047105972 (Tews)

Appeal Plea: I committed the offense(s), I admit it
    Appeal Reason: [Change of Heart] I will never scam again.
    Victim Repayment: Yes, I repaid the victims of my offense(s)
    Previous Appeals: Yes, I appealed here before and it was denied.

Alternate Accounts:

Appeal description:
    About 3 years ago I stole not expensive thing in DotA and after the ban no longer trades at all. I wrote an appeal several times, but it rejected without any reasons, thats why I stopped using d2lounge. Few mounth ago I started to bet on csgolounge and until recently it was all good, until i have been banned because the old offense. All I want is just to continue to bet on csgolounge​
  2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Paypal scam, that is no good. Did you repay the user?
  3. TEWS

TEWS New User

Steam:
    I was banned by Steam on few weeks and item was returned to victim
  4. You Are The One

Steam:
    Its actually your responsibility to repay. We have no clue nor have you provided any proof of repayment.
  5. TEWS

TEWS New User

Steam:
    I can return him 30 cents that I had stolen 3 years ago. This is a very significant amount. Should I do that?
  6. You Are The One

Steam:
    Keep digging yourself a hole,
  7. TEWS

TEWS New User

Steam:
    I asked the usual question, why should I listen to rudeness in my address? You do not even know how it was, because D2T blocked. It's your job, so do it on the conscience
  8. You Are The One

Steam:
    Why should I put up with your rudeness? Its also not my job, I am however, a volunteer here and I dont have to put up with your sarcastic remarks about repayment for a PayPal scam you committed, it is very offensive to the user you scammed and shows you did not learn your lesson and is considered in appeals.
    http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/appeal-tips.66354/ #3 #9

2 week notice to show repaid.
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
    Roudydogg1 likes this.
  9. TEWS

TEWS New User

Steam:
    Okay, but I want another admin considered my appeal. Is unpleasant to communicate with you
  10. Lava

Lava Public Relations SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:46187366
    You have submitted an appeal for a tag issued by a community which no longer exists. All defunct community tags are inherited by SteamRep, but because the community responsible for the tags has disappeared, often taking evidence with them, a special procedure is in place.

Please log into steamrep.com and search for your own profile. On it, you will see a link below your tag(s) to submit an appeal.
    [​IMG]
    Click this link and follow the instructions. When you are finished, your appeal status will be listed below your tag. The process is in beta, so please reply here if you encounter issues.
  11. You Are The One

Steam:
    Archiving, appeal using the above method. (posted well over a year ago)

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative).**