1. Multiple games are being used to create fake items for CS:GO, DOTA2, and TF2 that are difficult to differentiate from real ones. Carefully check the game for each item you receive to make sure it's from the game you expect. Pay close attention to any warning messages you see in the trade window about games you haven't played before. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198047347736 - (Ku$htastic 得到 / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by ⎛⎝ PainAndGiggles ⎠⎞, Jun 14, 2018.

1. ⎛⎝ PainAndGiggles ⎠⎞

⎛⎝ PainAndGiggles ⎠⎞ Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:43541004
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198047347736 (Ku$htastic 得到)

Appeal Plea: I committed the offense(s), I admit it
    Appeal Reason: [Other] Another reason (Not commonly accepted)
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:
    None.​

Appeal description:
    I was a kid when I got banned over 1400 days ago, I was not aware of the consequences of my actions. I have matured and realized what I did was wrong, even though my kid self didn't think i did anything wrong, I'm guessing I thought "Clive" was a cool name and didn't realize the background behind it and as you can see in the report, I later changed my name 5 hours later, and 10 more times in the last 2 days on the report. I admit I was a dumb immature kid, but I honestly did not know the background behind the name. I sincerely apologize.​
  2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Clive might be a cool name but you also used his avatar and explicitly said on YOUR steam profile you were a steamrep admin.
  3. ⎛⎝ PainAndGiggles ⎠⎞

Steam:
    Is there any proof that says that? I looked specifically on steamrep and saw no evidence.
  4. You Are The One

Steam:
  5. ⎛⎝ PainAndGiggles ⎠⎞

Steam:
    None of my past nicknames in the previous screenshot have those.
  6. You Are The One

Steam:
    I have no idea what you said. Would you rephrase so I can understand you.
  7. You Are The One

Steam:
    After a review of the report/taking into account the appeal, I am unable to consider this appeal.
    -Failure to followup.
    -You were accurately tagged well within SR policy and with sufficient evidence for impersonating an SR admin (You also impersonated others btw)
    -You admit to impersonating and then essentially gave no defense for your impersonation and instead attempted to argue insufficient evidence when provided with sufficient evidence.

Appeal denied.