1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198047513071 - (Swazzy / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by [RAF Mdc Cpl] Swazzy, Aug 5, 2016.

1. [RAF Mdc Cpl] Swazzy

[RAF Mdc Cpl] Swazzy Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:43623671
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198047513071 (Swazzy)

Appeal Plea: I committed the offense(s), I admit it
    Appeal Reason: [Change of Heart] I will never scam again.
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: Yes, I appealed here before, but was told to handle other tags or to fix something else before my appeal

Alternate Accounts:
    *****update: I forgot to make the fake trade bot profile public and my first appeal has been archived. Sorry for the 5 day delay but I did not have access to the mobile authentificator (vacation).

This is the account I attempted to scam Jared with:

| steamname: Trade Bot #14
    | steam3ID: [U:1:40148800]
    | steamID32: STEAM_0:0:20074400
    | steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198000414528
    | customURL:
    | steamrep: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198000414528

This is my other account on which I play on a Garry's Mod server that I've been banned on (main account). The name with "#unban" is from that server.

| steamname: Swazzy #unban ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    | steam3ID: [U:1:240232829]
    | steamID32: STEAM_0:1:120116414
    | steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198200498557
    | customURL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/SwazzyDK
    | steamrep: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198200498557

I have no other accounts.​

Appeal description:
    Hello SR admins. I am truly sorry for what I have attempted and I will never attempt anything shady or fraudulent again.

Back in march, I have gone wild with gambling and I regret it since. I lost a $400 Karambit | Doppler that I have worked 5 months for (Traded up unboxed knife) on CSGO4Fun, and hundreds of dollars on CSGODouble and CSGOBig. I had nothing left in my inventory and I was mad at me and all those gambling sites, but it was my fault.

With nothing in my inventory for 1-2 months, I have stalked these sites and tried to revenge or get my stuff back. I saw that CS:GO Big had a "Live Trade" option where you can trade deposited items with other players.

I found Jared in CS:GO Lounge and I saw his $100 or so knife. I wanted it so bad because I knew I was dumb and lost all my items by gambling. I added him and proceeded to bait him in a bot trade, by changing my name on my other account that I have provided to "Trade Bot #14". He was smart and knew that it may be an attempt. Even if he didn't have mobile authentificator, he wanted to catch me and he succeeded. I did not scam him, I attempted by sending the offer from my alternate account.

I am truly truly sorry and I will never ever do anything like this again. The report made me lose friends and made me even more miserable. I admit that I lied on my report because I was panicking and thought that it will ruin my steam account forever.

I am very very sorry and I will never attempt/do/cooperate with anything fraudulent in my life.

Again, I apologize for everything, SteamRep and Jared.

**deleted useless screenshot

**He accepted my friend request so we're friends again. I apologized to him.

*****update: I forgot to make the fake trade bot profile public and my first appeal has been marked as invalid. Sorry for the 5 day delay but I did not have access to the mobile authentificator (vacation). I am back now and everything is fine.

Link to old appeal: http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/appeal-76561198047513071-swazzy-banned-by-sr.137668/
  2. [RAF Mdc Cpl] Swazzy

Steam:
    For some reason it says this on the appeal
    1. Replies:–Views:–
      N/A
      Is the thread visible? help D:
  3. [RAF Mdc Cpl] Swazzy

Steam:
    NVM, It's a redirect for the Banned by SR Appeals sorry
  4. [RAF Mdc Cpl] Swazzy

Steam:
    I've gotten an answer on my old appeal where I was told to do the changes to the profile, so I made the new appeal.. Other new appeals are getting answers but this one is not. Can someone staff check this again when they have time, thank you so much.
  5. [RAF Mdc Cpl] Swazzy

Steam:
    Some time has passed and I noticed I can't use some very useful sites for checking floats, trading, etc. I know that trying to scam was my mistake and you have done the right thing by applying a ban. It is indeed your job to do that and I don't judge you. A lot of friends are now removing me or making fun of what I did, and I know I kinda did that to myself. It was my responsibility and I blew up my whole reputation by trying something scummy. I understand if the appeal gets denied/ignored. Again, I'm really sorry for what I've done. Thank you for reading.
  6. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
  7. Teeny Tiny Cat

Teeny Tiny Cat SteamRep Admin Partner Community

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:46722104
    Hello @[RAF Mdc Cpl] Swazzy,

Your appeal has been reviewed and it has been rejected for the following reason(s):

- Lack of sufficient evidence to overturn the original judgement
    - Lying or other fraud during the report

Despite your appeal being rejected, it's recommended that you avoid future situations that might appear to be fraud with Steam trading. Sometimes people reported to Valve by its users can get their accounts trade banned by Steam Support.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**