1. SteamRep is shutting down at the end of 2024. See announcement.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198048619815 - (Imagine. / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Flips, Aug 18, 2023.

1. Flips

Flips Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:44177043
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198048619815 (Imagine.)

Appeal Plea: I am innocent of all listed offenses
    Appeal Reason: [Evidence] Fake - Report had falsified evidence
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate or Related Accounts:
    I'm in the middle of setting up a new account due to this steamreps ban.I don't use anything for trading, i was never a big trader, i've only done little trades for Ref in the past.​

Appeal description:
    I tried to submit an appeal a couple of days ago but i don't think it went through
    I used to trade a bit for ref a few years ago but that was it, i quit the game and went on with my life but when i returned a few years later i noticed that i had been marked a scammer on a community server, I didn't think much of this because i was only playing for a bit (I didn't know steamreps back then) but i was confused because i've genuinely never scammed anyone. My only thought was that maybe i've been falsely reported and that i can get this removed at some point so i quit the game and now a lot of years later i'm back playing tf2 again and i want to trade and build up my inventory, I've realised the severity of this ban and i can't use websites such as markettf/backpacktf. I've been researching about this site and it's very unlikely to get unbanned. I haven't done anything wrong, I haven't scammed anyone ever, i've never been invested enough in trading at all and I don't know what happened? please remove this ban from my account because it is unjust and false. I've been banned for 2545 days over nothing. please unban me.
    I got no chats, No screenshots of anything.​
  2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Hello,

1. Did you review the appeal guide? Specifically #7. Yes or no answer only.
    2. Do you understand the reason for your tag, whether you agree with it or not? Yes or no answer only.
    3. Would you like to amend your appeal or lock in what you already provided? Answer Yes amend and update the appeal accordingly or reply no, nothing to amend. (note, past this point, you will not be able to change your story again w/o it being considered lying/lying by omission)
  3. Flips

Flips Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    Hey
    1 No but i'm reading it now, I don't have any information about this ban at all i don't know what else to add to this appeal
    2 No I don't understand the reason for this tag.
    3 I don't know what else to include in this since i have no idea why this has happened and i've never had to appeal something before.
    is there something wrong with the appeal?
    Please get back to me.
  4. You Are The One

Steam:
    You need to view your SR profile, and in the "additional info" section, the reason for the tag is clearly listed. Not sure how you could submit an appeal not seeing that.

1. Did you view it? Yes or no answer only.
    2. That is the reason for the ban, agree or not with it, that is the reason, do you understand that? Yes or no answer only.
  5. Flips

Flips Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    Yes, I'm looking at it right now. None of that has anything to do with me?
    That isn't even me? i've looked at these screenshots.. None of them are me i'm confused man.
    please get back to me.
  6. Flips

Flips Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    This account has been my only account up until now, this is false.
  7. You Are The One

Steam:
    You did not answer my second question.
  8. Flips

Flips Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    I do not agree with it. It's false. It isn't me.
  9. You Are The One

Steam:
    I will only ask once more for you to answer the question. Its a simple question, read it again, failure to answer will forfeit your appeal.

• That is the reason for the ban, agree or not with it, that is the reason, do you understand that? Yes or no answer only.
  10. Flips

Flips Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    I understand that this is the ban that has been placed on my account. i'd like you to remove this ban because it is false. There has been no reports appeals that involve me or my account, so why am i banned?
  11. Flips

Flips Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
  12. You Are The One

Steam:
  13. Flips

Flips Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    I don't know this account, maybe an old steam encounter? i've had many people added years ago.
  14. You Are The One

Steam:
    Its you know them or you do not, their is no maybe.
  15. Flips

Flips Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    I don't know them.
  16. You Are The One

Steam:
    Is that your final answer?
  17. Flips

Flips Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    Yes it's my final answer
  18. You Are The One

Steam:
    What you claim does not match our own information, you do know the other account as you were previously friends with them for a non insignificant amount of time and additional information we have also indicates you are indeed an alt. The appeal is denied for lying/lying by omission. I am declining to provide additional details to you, since you blanket deny knowing anything, but our tags are open to inspection to any green tagged community admin on a case by case basis.

Regards.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**