1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198048952757 - (leverage / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Leverage, Jan 7, 2021.

1. Leverage

Leverage Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:44343514
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198048952757 (leverage)

Appeal Plea: I committed the offense(s), I admit it
    Appeal Reason: [Change of Heart] I will never scam again.
    Victim Repayment: No, but I will repay. I need help finding the victim(s)
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate or Related Accounts:
    No other accounts​

Appeal description:
    Hello, 8 years ago I committed fraud on a TF2 server, running from a spycrab. I was 13 years old. I am now 21 years old. I regretted my actions soon after I committed them, but now, after almost a decade of life experiences, I've grown to understand even more how my actions have damaged both the trading community of TF2, and the enjoyment of the game to the individuals affected.

I deeply regret not only the act of fraud itself but the way I spoke to a steam rep moderator and handled the situation altogether. At the time of the incident I was a child, with no real life experience. Since that day, I've grown up, I've had multiple jobs, I've started and graduated high school and then started and graduated college, I'm a much different person. The incident I am appealing was isolated, throughout these years I've been involved in multiple communities, both in gaming and in real life, and I always work hard to make a positive impact on those communities that last longer than the time I spent in them.

What I did, and how I handled it was wrong, what I'm asking for is a second chance, as an adult. Additionally, if possible, regardless if my appeals application is considered or not, I would like to personally apologize through a video or voice call to the moderator I interacted with during the time of the incident. The language and attitude I used towards them were unacceptable. However, I do need help getting in contact with them. I no longer play TF2, and if I do, it's on rare occasions, the main reason I'm making this appeal is to make amends to the offense my past self has committed.

Thank you for your consideration.​
  2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    After a review, it appears they are additional alts/accounts per appeal guide #7 that have not been disclosed, please amend your appeal as needed.
  3. Leverage

Leverage Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:44343514
    I have no alts/accounts I'm not sure what you're referring to.
  4. You Are The One

Steam:
    Read the appeal guide, specifically #7 and amend your appeal as needed, you have a week to do so or the appeal will be closed, if you do not update the appeal or fail to reply the appeal will be denied. If you reply and insist your story is already accurate, that is a risk you will be taking with your appeal.
  5. You Are The One

Steam:
    Denied for lack of followup.