1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Invalid Appeal: 76561198049369195 - (Misha Bicepsss Trade Offers Only / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Misha Bicepsss, Sep 24, 2017.

1. Misha Bicepsss

Misha Bicepsss Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:44551733
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198049369195 (Misha Bicepsss Trade Offers Only)

Appeal Plea: I committed the offense(s), I admit it
    Appeal Reason: [Change of Heart] I will never scam again.
    Victim Repayment: Yes, I repaid the victims of my offense(s)
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:

Appeal description:
    I didnt think it would go that far. I did not realize the power of reputation in the network.

I'm here to admit everything.

That was a first try to scam someone ... and since it was the first time, so dont look for specific reasons why I did it, its just stupidity and naivety.

Immediately after the creation of Armon's topic on the steamrep, I tried to hush up this situation - I invented a story, that someone allegedly hacked me and gave the links for trade offer (more in the steamrep topic). I also gave him some of my stuff for almost the same value that i stole (full compensation on the way), and asked him to remove the topic, but he was late.

Armon believed in my "hacked-acc-it-wasnt-me" version so that his exculpatory words in the topic do not make any sense and the sentence was fair. I did stupid things, i admit it.

I want to apologize to this man for what i did. I am still in contact with him and i will try to make compensation as much as possible. This will be a lesson for me and henceforth I promise that this will not happen again. Exchange is my full-time job, I make a living for it. I swear that this will not happen again, it is in my interests. Im asking the administration to give me a second chance. This was a great stupidity on my part and I will do everything to justify the future trust.​

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691