1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198049369195 - (Misha Bicepsss Trade Offers Only / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Misha Bicepsss, Sep 24, 2017.

1. Misha Bicepsss

Misha Bicepsss Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:44551733
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198049369195 (Misha Bicepsss Trade Offers Only)

Appeal Plea: I committed the offense(s), I admit it
    Appeal Reason: [Change of Heart] I will never scam again.
    Victim Repayment: Yes, I repaid the victims of my offense(s)
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:

Appeal description:
    I didnt think it would go that far. I did not realize the power of reputation in the network.

I'm here to admit everything.

That was a first try to scam someone ... and since it was the first time, so dont look for specific reasons why I did it, its just stupidity and naivety.

Immediately after the creation of Armon's topic on the steamrep, I tried to hush up this situation - I invented a story, that someone allegedly hacked me and gave the links for trade offer (more in the steamrep topic). I also gave him some of my stuff for almost the same value that i stole (full compensation on the way), and asked him to remove the topic, but he was late.

Armon believed in my "hacked-acc-it-wasnt-me" version so that his exculpatory words in the topic do not make any sense and the sentence was fair. I did stupid things, i admit it.

I want to apologize to this man for what i did. I am still in contact with him and i will try to make compensation as much as possible. This will be a lesson for me and henceforth I promise that this will not happen again. Exchange is my full-time job, I make a living for it. I swear that this will not happen again, it is in my interests. Im asking the administration to give me a second chance. This was a great stupidity on my part and I will do everything to justify the future trust.​

Attached Files:

2. Armon

Armon New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:85409697
    I can confirm he gave me back his items after scamming me. You can see the attached screenshots 1-3.
    He said this was his only one and last time and i actually think it's true. He is a big trader and didn't had or has to do it in future and he seems to have changed his heart now. He paid me the value of my skins back (actually ~10€ more) and made it good now. I think he learned now not to do that, cause trading is normally his job and he now got banned on steamrep so he might thought new about the thing scamming.
    But the last decision you admin ofc have :) i personally would give him a second and only chance, cause he gave me my money in itemvalue back, so i think he now thinks the good way. If a report like mine would get here a second time i just would permanently ban him from steamrep unconditionally.

Attached Files:

3. Armon

Armon New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:85409697
    *and i forgive him what happened, because he paid my invvalue back -> i just hope for your future that you are a good guy now :)
  4. Misha Bicepsss

Misha Bicepsss Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:44551733
    the man was mistaken his sent me free offer and dont add my stuff! But I did the right thing and turned down his offer!

Attached Files:

5. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    SR, by policy, does not grant appeals for RWC (real world currency) related offenses, you did in-fact commit the offense. in addition, you lied over and over and over in the report.

FIRMLY DENIED