1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198049371570 - (lagging / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by dick on dumb hard, Apr 5, 2019.

1. dick on dumb hard

dick on dumb hard Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:44552921
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198049371570 (lagging)

Appeal Plea: I committed the offense(s), I admit it
    Appeal Reason: [Change of Heart] I will never scam again.
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:

Appeal description:
    This was a stupid thing I did as a kid almost nine years ago and have been banned on steam rep ever since. I was admittedly peer pressured into doing it, but that is besides the point. I also admit that it was a terrible thing to do that just makes me feel embarrassed and shameful of myself as I read over the case today, reflecting on my poor judgement and fool hardy actions as a kid. The individual I tried to pull this one very well knew my intentions and rightfully reported me. No one was directly victimized and nothing was actually taken, and have since never done anything like it. Thank you for allowing me the opportunity for a potential appeal on this case and thank you again for your consideration regarding my potential unban.​
  2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Please add me on steam to discuss.
  3. dick on dumb hard

dick on dumb hard Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:44552921
    Sent you a request
  4. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    After a review, I find you failed to properly list alternate accounts per appeal tips #7. In addition, the account I identified as a solid alt also has a pending report on SR for the same exact scam.

Appeal denied.