1. SteamRep is shutting down at the end of 2024. See announcement.

Accepted Appeal: 76561198049551601 - (prince / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by veew, Sep 16, 2015.

1. veew

veew New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:44642936
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198049551601 (prince)

Appeal Plea: I commited the offense(s), but it was minor or I disagree with SteamRep policy
    Appeal Reason: [Accounts] Wrong Alt - Alternate account is not my account
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:
    None. The alt banned was my little brother's account who can no longer trade freely for this.​

Appeal description:
    I used the TF2WH picture and was messing around joking like I was a bot using the tag "[BOT]" before my username. I had no clue I was not allowed to use the picture on my profile. It's been over a year or two since I was banned and I feel I have changed. I originally tried to apply for a repeal at the TF2WH website, but was an idiot and called them cunts and cocksuckers. I understand I have messed up and apologize for that. I [however] did not try to scam anybody. I may have made '1 scrap for an unusual' offers but I never actually went through with them. If I am unable to be banned, I understand. I am only wishing for you to unban my little brother's account (I'd love mine unbanned too, but I doubt that will happen [even though I never actually intended to scam anybody]). He does hack (and has VAC bans), but he does not scam. Thank you for your time.
    If needed: I was ~11 when this happened and I'm now 14. My little brother was ~9 and is now 12.​
  2. veew

veew New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:44642936
    Any follow-ups on this or not?
    After all, the ban was nearly 3 years ago.
  3. Teeny Tiny Cat

Teeny Tiny Cat SteamRep Admin Partner Community

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:46722104
    Given the length of time this appeal has been sitting without a reply, the lack of surviving evidence of your original offence, and the lack of reports against you in the time since you were tagged, I am going to drop your tag. Please be aware that if any further evidence comes to light or you are reported again in future, you may be retagged.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**