1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198049700472 - (v11 / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by v11, May 23, 2023.

1. v11

v11 Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:44717372
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198049700472 (v11)

Appeal Plea: I committed the offense(s), I admit it
    Appeal Reason: [Change of Heart] I will never scam again.
    Victim Repayment: No, but I will repay. I need help finding the victim(s)
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate or Related Accounts:
    I do NOT have any other alternate or related accounts, as CS:GO (the main game I was scamming in) at the time was not free-to-play.​

Appeal description:
    Hey there, I'm here appealing a ban regarding a scam I committed back in 2017. At the time I was only 16 years old, the time has passed and obviously, I've grown more and matured more as a person. I don't exactly expect this appeal to go through, and I'm not very sure I can repay the person who reported me back in 2017, as the scam never really went through and I never took anything. Regardless, I thought I should make an attempt regardless!

Cheers, v11​
  2. Roudydogg1

Roudydogg1 SteamRep Admin Friend Community

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:58227918
    Absolutely not..
    Obviously multiple scam attempts, very likely you were successful at least once (the other victim mentioned in the report against you.. ever repay them?), this method of scamming takes planning and a fair amount of editing fake invoices, no change of heart can be seen from this appeal, and ultimately, we do not grant appeals for tags dealing with Real World Currency (eg., PayPal invoice scams).

As such, this appeal is thus Rejected.

Regards.