1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Invalid Appeal: 76561198049705707 - (Champ <3 / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Champ &, Aug 3, 2022.

1. Champ &

Champ & Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:44719989
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198049705707 (Champ <3)

Appeal Plea: I commited the offense(s), but it was minor or I disagree with SteamRep policy
    Appeal Reason: [Change of Heart] I will never scam again.
    Victim Repayment: No, but I will repay. I need help finding the victim(s)
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate or Related Accounts:
    I had an alternative account 8-9 years ago, but I can not remember steam name and password. I could only find that account by my trading history.​

Appeal description:
    Hello

My name is Nicholas from Georgia. I played team fortress on steam 9 years ago - between 2011 and 2013- evidenced by trading history and log-in history. When I played I was a minor - 10 and 11 years old. Now I am 24, ready to provide the necessary evidence for that.

To be honest, I don't really remember why I got the scammer status. The reason why I never appealed before is because I never had any serious intentions with trading. I was just collecting items when I was a kid. Now, it turns out as my cousin told me that I have some worthy items that I can sell, so that's why I got back after 9 years.

Now, I am sure that I did tell someone to give me some weapons and I promised to give something back and I did not, which is funny because turns out I got this status for basically worthless items. I don't even know whether there is evidence or not for my status, but I am sure that it was deserved.
    (Surely, if there is an actual evidence of me doing something wrong, I am ready to repay)

I am a grown person and I want to sell items on online websites. I am not even planning to get back to games.

So, please maybe consider my appeal.
    I am ready to provide any relevant information if I am able to

Thank you in advance​
  2. Roudydogg1

Roudydogg1 SteamRep Admin Friend Community

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:58227918
    Hello,
    You have submitted an appeal for a tag issued by a community which no longer exists. All defunct community tags are inherited by SteamRep, but because the community responsible for the tags has disappeared, often taking evidence with them, a special procedure is in place: https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/new-legacy-ban-tags-for-defunct-communities.140339/
    Please log into steamrep.com and search for your own profile. On it, you will see a link below your tag(s) to submit an appeal.
    https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/howto-appeal-banned-and-caution-reputation-tags.58/

Regards.