1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Appeal: 76561198049795173 - (็็็d็็็s็็็d็็็s็็็d็็็ / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by ็็็d็็็s็็็d็็็s็็็d็็็, Dec 7, 2021.

1. Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198049795173 (็็็d็็็s็็็d็็็s็็็d็็็)

Appeal Plea: I commited the offense(s), but it was minor or I disagree with SteamRep policy
    Appeal Reason: [Other] Another reason (Not commonly accepted)
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate or Related Accounts:
    my sibling got banned as well for using same ip: https://steamcommunity.com/id/jangmat

Appeal description:
    So, it was about korean allied ban if u guys even remember it or nah, the whole ban was freakin bs. The following evidence is no longer available since the main guy who made this whole korean allied ban thing ghosted everyone like few years ago (and every info got deleted). I got banned because a scammer scammed one of my friend and i talked to the scammer to give the items back and stuff and i told the guy that my friend would sue him and s✿✿✿ (we all were kids hahaha). The scammer got scared and gave me a lot of stuff, i gave all of them to my friend. Later this scammer applied for this allied ban s✿✿✿ (later he found out that this wont let him get in the lawsuit), and he got himself banned. Later I got banned as well for "threatening someone for allied bans and taking the advantage" Well, first of all I did not take any advantage by talking to scammer, he got scared by himself and gave all those items to my friend lol. I mean i dont know if you guys are aware or no, but now in korea everyone is considering the allied ban a f✿✿✿✿✿✿ bullshit. I don't even trade nor play, but it just crossed my mind that I dont want this scammer tag on ur website becuz of this stupid korean ban system. Thank you for reading, I hope you guys understand.​
  2. Lava

Lava Public Relations SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:46187366
    You have submitted an appeal for a tag issued by a community which no longer exists. All defunct community tags are inherited by SteamRep, but because the community responsible for the tags has disappeared, often taking evidence with them, a special procedure is in place: https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/new-legacy-ban-tags-for-defunct-communities.140339/

Please log into steamrep.com and search for your own profile. On it, you will see a link below your tag(s) to submit an appeal.
    [​IMG]
    Click this link and follow the instructions. When you are finished, your appeal status will be listed below your tag.