1. SteamRep is shutting down at the end of 2024. See announcement.

Archived Appeal: 76561198049978453 - (Skag / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by SnippiSnap, Jun 16, 2020.

1. SnippiSnap

SnippiSnap Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:44856362
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198049978453 (Skag)

Appeal Plea: I committed the offense(s), I admit it
    Appeal Reason: [Change of Heart] I will never scam again.
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: Yes, I appealed here before and it was denied.

Alternate or Related Accounts:
    None​

Appeal description:
    Dear Steamrep admins,
    i have tried to repeal once before and i am trying once again but after quite some time. I have been banned on steamrep 1404 days ago. At that time i was just a 14 year old with no real morals or understading of the effects of scamming. I didnt have any money to buy anything in tf2 so i saw as my only way of getting items is to be a scammer. I tried impersonating Valve or SteamRep employe, cant renember correctly, to scam items. Good thing at the time my english wasnt that good and nobody got scammed. And i thought nothing of the ban. Now aprox. 4 years later i have extreme nostalgia and want to reinstal team fortress 2 and get into trading clean this time. It would be shamefull to be marked as a scammer. Not being able to use the services of trading sites and servers. So I beg you, please give me a chance to re live this beatiful game and the experience. If there is anything i can do to prove my intentions or that I will be a respectful member of this community. Please tell me. Thank you for your time.

Your sincerely
    Skag​
  2. Tio José das Vacas

Tio José das Vacas SteamRep Admin Partner Community Donator - Tier V

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:32194479
    Already appealed and denied.
    Do NOT make more appeals.