1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Appeal: 76561198049978453 - (Skag / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by SnippiSnap, Dec 25, 2021.

1. SnippiSnap

SnippiSnap Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:44856362
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198049978453 (Skag)

Appeal Plea: I committed the offense(s), I admit it
    Appeal Reason: [Change of Heart] I will never scam again.
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: Yes, I appealed here before and it was denied.

Alternate or Related Accounts:
    Only one account, it being this one​

Appeal description:
    Dear Miss/Sir

I do realize there is supposed to be only one chance. But please hear me out. It has almost been 2000 days since my ban. And I made this Christmas a nostalgic comeback to TF2 to play MVM with friends and I am hooked again. I would like to start with a clean slate. Its been soo long, I cannot with a 100% certainty say what exactly was going through my mind or what were my intentions. After reading the reason for the previous appeal being declined, I gave it some thought, but I just cant be sure. I was almost scammed by someone with a interesting profile, he was impersonating a steam rep. I didnt know much ( atleast i think about the site, only that it existed, as I said I cant be 100% sure, first I really took notice was when I couldnt join specific servers due to me being banned on Steamrep and then I learned about this site properly) and due to me being a young brat I got mad and just coppied his profile do to the same. But never actually got someone scammed, not sure if noone bough it or I didnt even attempt it. As I am now an adult I can finally put money into the game and would like to be a good member of this community. If there were any victims I would repay them no questions asked but I feel like there is realy nothing I can do, just promise that over the last aprox. 5 years I have grown and matured not do this kind of stuff. If there is anything I can do to repent or make you change your mind please let me now. It breaks my heart that I cant be a proper member of the comunity that made my childhood a better experierence. Thank you for your time. Cant wait for your response.

Yours faithfuly,
    Skag​
  2. Lava

Lava Public Relations SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:46187366
    Already appealed and denied.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative).**