1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Invalid Appeal: 76561198050559974 - (T-t-turd ⛧✿ / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by «KG» Cheese, Jan 3, 2022.

1. «KG» Cheese

«KG» Cheese Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:45147123
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198050559974 (T-t-turd ⛧✿)

Appeal Plea: I committed the offense(s), I admit it
    Appeal Reason: [Change of Heart] I will never scam again.
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: Yes, I appealed here before and it was denied.

Alternate or Related Accounts:
    No alts.​

Appeal description:
    As the video shows i was trying to scam someone (10 years ago) on a trade server saying that the pair of earbuds in question was in the trade, but wasn't. I take complete responsibility for my actions. I attempted to appeal this steamrep ban (7 years ago) and admit that my intentions while appealing was just of removing the tag and not to understand what i did and why it was wrong. While i did not end up taking items from this person, my intentions were nefarious at the time. Understandably this landed me with my steamrep ban, which 10 years later is still affecting my playing experience. I've had absolutely no strikes or holds on my steam account nor accusations of trying to scam within these last 10 years and have genuinely changed as a person as i've grown older (12 yrs old at time of video) and feel my case deserves another look.​
  2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Appealed and denied, further appeal attempts will result in loss of posting privileges in the appeals section.
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative).**