1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Invalid Appeal: 76561198050614259 - (The Cuckler / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by The Cuckler, Aug 23, 2020.

1. The Cuckler

The Cuckler Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:45174265
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198050614259 (The Cuckler)

Appeal Plea: I am innocent of all listed offenses
    Appeal Reason: [Accounts] Wrong Alt - Alternate account is not my account
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate or Related Accounts:
    N/A. I have only ever had one account on Steam and that is "The Cuckler" account.

My brother Sam's steam account is "Spyper Moat.gg" and his steamrep profile is here:
    https://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198074605904

My other brother I believe does have a steam account but I do not know what the account's name is.​

Appeal description:
    I had been told in the past that I had been "trade banned" as an alternate account but never really bothered it because I didn't know what it was. Well today, 8/23/2020 I was sent a friend request by some guy who on Steam who was interested in buying my blue steel m9 bayonet for CSGO, (which frankly I was not interested in since I'm just trying to get some steam cash for). Anyways, I checked out SteamRep to find that SteamRep labels me as an alt or having an alt that has been VAC'd and has also steam wallet scammed. This other account. "Spyper Moat.gg" is the account of my youngest brother Sam. His link to his steamrep profile is here: https://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198074605904 I don't know how or why I was specifically lumped in with his ban, but his account is now mine. I am aware however, that several years ago he logged onto my mac computer and had gotten onto my account and gave himself a bunch of my TF2 items back when I was into TF2. He was obviously caught as to I had gone to my steam activity to see where the items were moved to. And thanks to the interference of my mom, I got a good portion of the items back/items he gave me to say sorry for the whole ordeal. A permanent reminder of that whole ordeal is stuck on my "Unusual Headless Horseman's Headtaker" which my brother had gifted to his account and when caught had to gift it back to me as to that item is not marketable or tradable. And when the item is gifted in TF2 it permanently (at least back when I played TF2, I don't know if it can be removed" has the gifter's name attached. Which is his account name "Spyper Moat.gg". I should also make a note that when he did this was in 2013. And according to the SteamRep profile I was trade banned along with his account 1975 days ago (5.4 years ago) which shouldn't make sense because in 2015 I was no longer living in the same household with my brother (ie he no longer had access to getting onto my computer) and was living on campus for my 1st and second year of college. In this appeal I will attach the screenshots of him trading my TF2 items to his account and the trade that was done where I tried to get all that I had lost back. I don't know if this is enough proof to clear my name, but all I can really say is that his account is NOT mine. And since that ordeal I have kept his account blocked because of what happened. Other than that specific event where he had snuck onto my account all those years ago, I cannot think of a reason as to why I would've been lumped with his account when he got trade banned. Was their an actual report on my account? If there is any other evidence from my trade history or something I can provide to further prove my innocence and show that me and my brother's accounts are separate and not alts, I will happily oblige. I always considered myself to be a good and reputable trader in any game I played whether it was TF2 or CSGO. Thank you, I hope can hear back soon with this appeal. View attachment 765785 View attachment 765786

Attached Files:

2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Invalid, you may only appeal with the originally tagged account.