1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Appeal: 76561198050829487 - (Adoring Fan Vortex modder / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Red Hood, Oct 12, 2021.

1. Red Hood

Red Hood Caution on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:45281879
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198050829487 (Adoring Fan Vortex modder)

Appeal Plea: I commited the offense(s), but it was minor or I disagree with SteamRep policy
    Appeal Reason: [Change of Heart] I will never scam again.
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: Yes, I appealed here before, but was told to handle other tags or to fix something else before my appeal

Alternate or Related Accounts:
    https://steamcommunity.com/id/RedHoodxxx/ other account who you banned was mine father account​

Appeal description:
    I Just spycrabbed Runned i Didn even Scam somone it was kinda more scam attempt i admit i had alt account but i never used it to spycrab also i dont use alt account for like 4-5 years or so i just want to trade i am happy i never scammed somone with trades also there no evidence anymore for me i was banned by darkly gaming i appealed serveral times but the guy hated me through and through he didn wanted to give me second chance i admit mine wrong doings i will never run from spycrab again i will never do spycrab again too i had a gamble addiction like mine mother back then had bad life thats why spycrab was mine addiction first it went well with spycrabs i payed back but then i did most high spycrab that was a key for me i lost and i ran i wish i could give that darkly admin his key back i wish i did it​
  2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Archiving, you already submitted an appeal for a defunct community.