1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198051221204 - (Kel / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Ajmii, Mar 20, 2018.

1. Ajmii

Ajmii Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:45477738
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198051221204 (Kel)

Appeal Plea: I am innocent of all listed offenses
    Appeal Reason: [Evidence] Fake - Report had falsified evidence
    Victim Repayment: Yes, I repaid the victims of my offense(s)
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:
    No alternate accounts.​

Appeal description:
    I have traded for 300 keys with a person which he asked for real money via PayPal or Western Union and I accepted, I have told him to go first since I didn't know him and he agreed. He asked me to transfer money via PayPal as soon as the trade was done and I was ok with that, however as soon as I have accepted the trade he asked me to use Western Union instead since he already given me his info to do so beforehand. I have no issue with that and I have went to an exchange and sent him the money. Although I sent him the money, I went back home to see him messaging me telling me to give him back his keys because I have not given him anything. After I got fed up with all of the fuss I have blocked him which made "His brother" add me which was clearly him threatening to "block me" and calling me names I have told him more than once that I have sent the money all he needs to go is collect it but there he just kept going on and on. I have not done anything wrong nor am I guilty for anything, thank you.​
  2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Provide proof of payment.
  3. Ajmii

Ajmii Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    How can I provide proof ? Like what do you need.
  4. Ajmii

Ajmii Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    How can I provide proof of payment, like what should I show to prove that I did.
  5. You Are The One

Steam:
    You would have a record of the payment, obviously. Provide it or appeal will be denied. Formal two week notice to followup.
  6. Ajmii

Ajmii Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    I have made the payment by physically going to Western Union and I do not have any receipts etc... So how can I provide evidence is there any other way?
  7. Ajmii

Ajmii Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    Anything else I can do to prove it or?....
  8. You Are The One

Steam:
    If you cannot prove you made the payment (and I dont believe you, they would have a record of it, even if you no longer have any record yourself) appeal will NOT be considered. Two weeks still ticking.
  9. You Are The One

Steam:
    After a review of the report/taking into account the appeal, I am unable to consider this appeal.
    SR, by policy, does not grant RWC (real world currency) related offenses.
    Failure to show any payment. (PP, WU, Bank, would all have proof you would be able to obtain, only reason you would not be able to provide it, is if you never made payment)

Appeal denied.