1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Appeal: 76561198051231838 - (Ahrelia / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by *flow*, Jul 24, 2018.

1. *flow*

*flow* Caution on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:45483055
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198051231838 (Ahrelia)

Appeal Plea: I committed the offense(s), I admit it
    Appeal Reason: [Change of Heart] I will never scam again.
    Victim Repayment: No, but I will repay. I need help finding the victim(s)
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:
    No alternate accounts​

Appeal description:
    I would first like to say that I am extremely sorry for what I have done even if it was a very long time ago and promise that this will never happen again. Over the 6 years that I have been banned, I have matured and come the realisation that what I have done was incredibly out of order and I understand that I must take responsibility for all of my actions even if they were very long ago. This all started when I was on a trade server when a random trader (whose name I can not remember) offered to duplicate my items for me. Being the gullible person I was, I accepted his offer and to my surprise he came back with what he said he would do. I then became encouraged by this and attempted to do the same thing to another person (whose name I also can not remember) which then resulted in me getting this ban. In the end I did not steal anything from the user but only attempted to. Unfortunately I am unable to contact my victim however I would like to get into contact with this individual, and apologise to them personally. Again I am truly sorry for my actions and will not let myself be involved in any illegal activity.​
  2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Please provide inventory history for July of 2012
  3. *flow*

Steam:
  4. *flow*

Steam:
  5. *flow*

Steam:
  6. *flow*

Steam:
  7. *flow*

Steam:
  8. *flow*

Steam:
    Here is a retake of the first screenshot due to my task bar being cropped out. retake screenshot 1.png
  9. Teeny Tiny Cat

Teeny Tiny Cat SteamRep Admin Partner Community

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:46722104
    Hello @*flow*, I have considered your appeal and decided to downgrade your tag to a caution based on lack of evidence for the original tag and the length of time this appeal has been pending.

Please be aware that if any further evidence comes to light or you are reported again in future, you may be retagged.