1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198051358894 - (Hex: Fendi flaps / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by BanterWaifu TZ, Sep 7, 2021.

1. BanterWaifu TZ

BanterWaifu TZ Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:45546583
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198051358894 (Hex: Fendi flaps)

Appeal Plea: I committed the offense(s), I admit it
    Appeal Reason: [Change of Heart] I will never scam again.
    Victim Repayment: No, but I will repay. I need help finding the victim(s)
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate or Related Accounts:
    I don't have alt accounts.​

Appeal description:
    So back in 2013, I had a horrible period of time where I went around scamming folk in the tf2 community, including a close friend of my known as fit piggy at the time (Since incident I have not had contact with).

I was a greedy little child at the time and didn't realise the actual effect of my actions back in the day, I recently came back to the whole steam community earlier these past 2 weeks and realised I was banned on SteamRep making it impossible for me to go onto most trading servers which I'd usually just sit in and hang around and meet likeminded folk like myself.

The event that leaded me getting reported was back in 2013 when it actually happened and I didn't get fully approved until 2019. whilst I was inactive on steam for the previous couple of years, I've came back and with reflection from the past two weeks of being back I've decided to make an appeal and I wish to try and reach out with the victim to hopefully repay them what I took from them.

I know that the friendship between us won't be restored however I hope to repay him the price of the items/completely get them a replacement of what I took (A bill's and a few keys). If able I would like steam rep help me find their account for me so I can do what I need to do to make amends.

I have no intention of scamming or even really getting back into the whole trading scheme of team fortress 2, I just want to be able to go back onto trading servers so I can get the items for loadouts I would like to create without having to go through all the online websites and gambling on actually finding a seller and then completing all my character dream loadouts.

Thanks for taking the time out of your day to read my appeal and I hope to hear back from you soon, whether it's with good or bad news.

Regards
    Hex:​
  2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Denied,
    Failure to repay as REQUIRED for appeals.
    No clear CoH, wanting to get in trading servers is not what a CoH is about.