1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198051582488 - (Lord Bambi / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Lord Bambi, Sep 24, 2014.

1. Lord Bambi

Lord Bambi Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:45658380
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198051582488 (Lord Bambi)

Appeal Plea: N/A. There are no offenses listed at all.
    Appeal Reason: [Evidence] Fake - Report had falsified evidence
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:

Appeal description:
    I have never scammed (at least i dont think so) in my life yet when i try to join trade servers its says im banned because im a scammer yet i havent scammed​
  2. Looking to your SteamRep profile you are banned because of being an alt of http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198070570932 . I really don't know that how to provide that you are not an alt account of a scammer but all I know is that you're banned for that.

I'm not a staff, just a member who likes to help.
  3. Lord Bambi

Steam:
    one of my friends was a scammer but he doesn't scam any more is it cause im friends with him?
  4. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Please link all your alternate steam accounts. (the part in the appeal forum you didn't fill in)

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative).**
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative).**
    Last edited: Oct 18, 2014
  5. Lord Bambi

Steam:
    i dont have any alternate steam accounts
  6. Knucklejoe

Knucklejoe New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:46918739
    Is there anyone else on your usual internet connection that uses Steam? How about friends/family members that use your computers?
  7. Lord Bambi

Steam:
  8. Lord Bambi

Steam:
    I think the person that reported me is my cousins account that got hijacked if that helps and i think he logged on to my pc as that account could that be it?
  9. Lord Bambi

Steam:
    Is this still being looked at or has it been forgotten?
  10. Lord Bambi

Steam:
    how do i edit the appeal
  11. Knucklejoe

Knucklejoe New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:46918739
    You don't, just add any extra information in a reply.
  12. Lord Bambi

Steam:
    oh ok cool thanks
  13. Lord Bambi

Steam:
    is this still being looked at or has it been forgotten
  14. Lord Bambi

Steam:
    The only alternate account i used was ghetto dingo which i was going to use for trading but i needed to do the whole phone security to be able to trade so i didn't bother with it the supposed alternate of mine is my cousins account before he got hijacked and that person started to scam people before he was banned. I probably played a few times on his account and he probably logged into that account on my computer but apart from that i cant think of why i would classify as an alternate
  15. Lord Bambi

Steam:
  16. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    You have failed to disclose all associated accounts as the admin specifically told you to do so in your PM with him. Last, very very last chance to explain your association with the other account.
  17. Lord Bambi

Steam:
    I had played with him alot because he was my cousin and we enjoyed playing together. There were some occasions where he would give me some items for free because he didnt want them or just was being kind. We did go to each others house and play together on our laptops so that it would come up with the accounts being on the same IP. But i never got involved with his trades or anything he would just give me tips and what to lookout for. But when his account got hijacked i removed him from my friends and didnt make contact with that account.
  18. Lord Bambi

Steam:
    And the reason i didn't have ghetto dingo in the alternate accounts section of the main appeal was because i hadn't even thought of making a alternate account at that stage. There could also be some links to other accounts that would make them my alternates but they would just be to my cousins other accounts hes made after being banned. His accounts that he made after being hijacked that could look like alts are STEAM_0:1:80283187 http://steamcommunity.com/id/pipeos or STEAM_0:1:111891452 http://steamcommunity.com/id/pipeos00 but they are purely his accounts that i only played with and never logged on to.
  19. Lord Bambi

Steam:
  20. Lord Bambi

Steam:
    After a little over four years ago i was banned for being suspected of being an alt account of my cousins account [76561198070570932]which was hacked and used to scam, which considering is quite fair as we logged onto each others computers a fair amount and just played together in general and he would occasionally send me items for free.

He had got me into trading in the first place and showed me sites that he used and how trades would be conducted and taught me pretty much all that i know about trading,after a while his account was hacked and scammed a lot of people and got trade banned so he made a new account[76561198120832103], around when the bud price had been dropped he got put off of trading in general and slowed down, i kept trading even after he stopped coming online in general. he eventually got vac banned on that account again as a lot of his purchases had been refunded and they thought he had been using someone else's credit card so again he made a new account [76561198184048633] (some of this might be a little wonky as it was quite a while ago and dont remember it all that well)

I became aware of my ban tag when i started being kicked off just about all servers for being a scammer, very confused i made my appeal, back then i was young and naive and not understanding much of it all, I'm not using this as an excuse for my actions, its just reading back it upsets me how i dealt with it all, i had made a couple of other appeals as nothing was happening with the original post, it all died down for a while and i pretty much forgot about it until i started playing tf2 again, i tried to find out why the thread hadn't changed over the year or so, again i handled the situation poorly. so i pretty much gave up on tf2 for a year or so again,.

I came back again upset that nothing had changed on the appeal so i decided to message one of the staff members that was online [lava] who stated to list off my alts on the forum so i did, i had made another account that i used for a day or so while i waited for the week trade cool down [76561198206249947] i gave up on this account after a day or so and once more stopped playing tf2 as a whole, i also mentioned that i had family linked my account with my sisters account [76561198351612315]

That brings us up to now, I once again started playing tf2 and would like to get back into trading, however the ban tag makes it awfully hard to trade as majority of the sites block me along with the servers, i come back to the forum that i had made a little over 4 years ago, wondering if there is still a chance or way for this tag to be removed.

Im awfully sorry for how i have handled this all in the past and what a nuisance i have been again, im incredibly sorry.

Koala.